Chapter 28

Your pov
It's already been like 6 months now ever since you know what and today's my graduation ceremony at my centre. Yeah, I can't believe today has finally come. It's only a few minutes before it starts. I get out of bed, head to the bathroom, when I'm done I brush my hair and curl it just to give it some style. Then, I do my makeup and put on my graduation gown.

Afterwards, I head downstairs only for me to see my Mom, Dad and my sister standing there smiling

"I can't believe my baby girl is finally graduating." My Dad says hugging me. I hug back and say,

   "Dad, it's not like it's college or anything I'm not even done with highschool yet." I say smiling."

     "But still sweetie, you're graduating and today's your day and we just want to say you deserve it, all the attention in the world. We love you sweetheart." My mom says with a tear running down her eyes.

I come closer to her and wiped it off.

"Mom, don't cry, it's my day right? So you shouldn't cry."

"Okay, I won't cry anymore. It's just I'm just so proud of you sweetie."

"Thank you so much Mom for helping me pursue my dreams. I love you."

"Me too hunny." My Mom says. We hug for a while and pull apart. I turn to Emily and she smiles at me and we hug,

"Oh, I'm so happy that my little sis is graduating today. I'm so proud of you."

"Aww thanks." We pull apart and I checked the time and I'm running a little late and Miss Evelyn is here to pick me up now.

"Okay, guys I'm  leaving I'm expecting you'll all be there?"

"We wouldn't miss it for the world." My Mom says.

"Okay bye guys!" I say walking out. I go into the car and greet Miss Evelyn.

"Morning." I say with a smile on my face.

"Morning to you too Y/n. You look amazing. You ready for today?" She asks.

"Yes but also nervous."

"Don't be today is your day and you should be excited."

She starts the car and we're off. I hope Henry will be able to make it.

Henry's pov
I'm at the Man Cave and Ray and I need to go catch a criminal and ugh it's Jeff. Only the  stupidest  villian. In Swellview. Today's Y/n's graduation ceremony and I need to be there. Ray and I are about to head out until Charlotte and Jasper walk in all dressed up.

"You guys look good." I say with a smile.

"Thanks Hen, you and Ray should hurry up okay? Y/n expects you to be there." Charlotte says.

"Don't worry about it. It's Jeff."

"Ugh, him? He chooses the worst times for crime." Charlotte adds.