Chapter 5

Your pov
Miss Evelyn left both Kid Danger and I alone. So now I'm really, really nervous. Y/n calm down just breathe, you can do this. Y/n just breathe.

"So Kid Danger what is it like for you being a superhero and Captain Man's sidekick?" I ask him. That's a good start I hope.

"Well, it's amazing, being able to do what I love most, save people. It's an amazing feeling and as for being Captain Man's sidekick, is also amazing. He taught me a lot." He answers.

Now, I don't know what to say or ask I'm so nervous oh I hope Kid Danger doesn't notice. Oh no too late.

"Um Y/n you okay?" He asks.

"Um yeah I'm totally okay." O say with a fake smile.

"You sure?"

"Well.. The thing is..."

"This is your first interview isn't it?" He says cutting me off.

"Um... Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Well I can tell by your nervous ness."

"Yeah, It's my first time, I'm kinda nervous. I mean look at me."

"I am looking at you." He says with a smirk.

It becomes very quiet and we start staring into each other's eyes which is getting kinda weird but for some reason, I like it. Then he breaks the silence.

"You know you're a very pretty girl." He says.

"Thanks."

We stare into each other's eyes again and it becomes silent again. Y/n snap out of it but I can't help but get lost in his cute eyes. It's so distracting. Snap out of it Y/n.

"Um I think we should get back to the interview now don't you think?" I say breaking the silence.

"Oh... Yeah you're totally right."

We went on with the interview and I was able to get some notes. After some minutes, we finish the interview and I decide to go outside to wait for Miss Evelyn cause she's acting the one whose going to take me home. But as I'm about to leave, I miss my step and slip but then Kid Danger catches me.

Henry's pov
I caught Y/n before she almost fell and then I can't help but stare into her beautiful eyes. I snap out of it and let go of her gently.

"You okay Y/n?"

"Yeah, thanks a lot for your catching me."

"You're welcome just be careful sometimes okay?"

"Okay I will."

It becomes quiet. I just don't know why it keeps getting this way. Then I decide to break the silence.

"So... Whose going to drop you off to your house?"

"Actually, Miss Evelyn. I'm sure she'll be here in a few."

"If you want I can drop you off."

"No, you don't have to."

"Don't worry about it, I wanna do this. Can I drop you off?"

"Okay."

We go into the man van and I start it and I drive off.

Some minutes later...
We finally get to her house.

"Okay, we're here."

"Thanks a lot for the lift.''

"You welcome."

"Bye."

Your pov

I get out from that Man van and go into my house. I still can't help but think about what happened earlier, I still can't help but think about him. Y/n snap out of it, you can't. Control yourself. I go into my room, shower any get into some comfy clothes, I plug my phone so it can charge. Then I lay on my bed and decide to take a nap.

I don't know if this chapter was any good guys. Comment and tell me what you think of it. And thanks guys for 17 reads, I really appreciate.