Chapter 24

Henry's pov
Drex just ordered Y/n to attack Captain Man and I but I don't know how I'm going to fight her. I mean, she's my girlfriend and I don't wanna hurt her.

"Ray remember don't hurt her."

"Okay, but it's not like she can fight or anything, right?" Ray says

Then, Y/n comes closer to him and punches him right in the gut and he falls flat on his face.

"Okay, I stand corrected." He says still in pain.

She turns to me and walks towards me with no emotion at all, it's like she's a zombie or something. So, in order for me not to hurt her i try to reason with her.

"Y/n I know you're still in there, if you can hear me please snap out of this. This isn't you."

She keeps coming closer still with no emotion at all.

"Can't you see, she's under my control and petty talks won't work on her." Dr Minyak says.

Y/m grabs a gun about to shoot me. That is, until Captain Man grabs her and tries to get the gun away from her but she hits him on his leg and pushes him away. She starts to get closer to me with the gun. I don't give up and so I kept trying to reason with her.

"Y/n, you can't do this, remember when you and I first met? Our first date, our first kiss? Y/n please snap out of it. Do you remember the first time you told me you loved me? The first time I told you I love you back? You're a good person. So, don't let Dr Minyak and Drex win. Resist the mind control. Snap out of it."

She stops for a moment, shakes her head and realized she's holding a gun.

"What? What is this? Oh my gosh Henry are you okay?" She says running up to me .

"I am now, I'm sorry I put you in danger. I didn't mean for this to happen."

"It's okay Henry, don't blame yourself. This was bound to happen eventually." She says with a smile.

"Enough!" Drex says angrily.

"Y/n, quickly run." I say to her.

"Oh, don't think you're going anywhere." Drex says while shooting her and she falls on the floor.

"Nooo! Y/n, You monster! You couldn't face me so you had to shoot her!" I say really mad.

I get up from the floor and Drex and I started fighting. I don't care about the fact that I have a broken arm and I don't have my powers anymore. He just crossed the line with Y/n. I punch him on the face but he punches me back on the gut. We exchange blows but then he grabs my broken arm and pushes me on the table making it to break and I immediately find myself on the floor. It hurts so bad and I can't even stand up.

"Get up! Kid Danger or should I say Henry Hart. You wanted to be a hero and save your girlfriend? And oh it seems like poor Henry failed. Face it you're useless without your powers." Drex says with an evil look on his face.

Ray's pov
I hide behind some barrels. Luckily, they were bug enough to cover me. I can see Henry is in danger and Schwoz calls me.

Phone conv
Me: Talk to me.
Schwoz: How are things going over there?
Me: Horrible, Drex has made Henry's arm worse and he can barely stand up now. With Drex being indestructible, I don't know how we can possibly defeat him.
Schwoz: That's what I called you for. I was able to develop a formula to permanently remove Drex's powers and I need you to come outside to come get it cause I'm waiting for you.
Me: Okay, I'll be right there.

End of conv

I managed to sneak out of the warehouse  and I see Schwoz.

"Schwoz where is it?"

"It's right here. But you only have one shot. So be sure to have a good time okay?"

"Okay."

"And Ray?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck."

"Thanks."

I got back inside and I hid behind the barrels again. But now, it seems like he's looking for me now.

"Ray, Ray, Captain Man, where are you? Come out, come out wherever you are. You can't hide from me forever." Drex says looking around with a gun in his hand.

I get up and try to shoot him but he ran up to me and pushes my hand holding the formula but luckily it didn't break but we immediately starts fighting. We exchange punches and cause we're both indestructible, it's a tough fight. We continue fighting until Drex plays dirty and hits me in the crowned Jewels( You know what I'm talking about right?)  I fall down on the floor and Drex grabs the formula and tries to shoot me and get rid of my powers. This is it for me.

"Say adios to your powers Captain Man." Drex says about to shoot me.

"Not so fast Drex." Henry says pushing him making him to fall down and me able to grab the formula and shoot him with it. He starts twitching and shouting in pain and falls on the floor unconscious.

"Now, it's your turn Dr Minyak." I say looking at him.

"Wait! Wait! Please hurt her ( Nurse Cohort) not me. He says scared.

"Oh that's just harsh and after everything I did go you, this is how you repay me? Great, just great. Nurse Cohort says.

"Anyway, we're all going to be destroyed together." Dr Minyak says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Drex and I both planned that if things don't work out the way we want it to, we all go down together. This place is gong to self destruct soon.

"What!" I hurriedly, run up to Henry and I help him up, grab Y/n and as we're about to go out, Drex wakes up and I look at the timer, this place is about to explode in 20 seconds.

"Do you possibly think you're going to escape and leave us here. Not on my watch." He says pressing a remote making the door to gradually start closing. I checked the timer again and it's only ten seconds left. So, Henry, Y/n who was still unconscious and I managed to make it out through the garage door and we ran as far from the warehouse as possible and we turned back and saw the warehouse explode.
I lay Y/n down and I call the ambulance while Henry stays with Y/n

Henry's pov
We were luckily able to escape the warehouse but Y/n got shot and she lost a lot of blood and now I'm very worried. The ambulance comes and lays her on the stretcher and takes her to the hospital. Y/n, I hope you'll be okay. This is all my fault.

Wow, I think this is my longest chapter yet. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.