Chapter 21

Your pov
Today's the day I go to the formal  event that Miss Evelyn says I'm going to. It's already 6pn and I'm supposed to be there by 7 so u shower and get dressed into this

 It's already 6pn and I'm supposed to be there by 7 so u shower and get dressed into this

I grab my purse and phone and head downstairs. Emily drives me to the venue and luckily I made it on time cause it would be rude to be late especially cause I'm going to interview people. I really wished Henry we're here to keep me company but oh well. I go into the building and I see Miss Evelyn. She sees me and walks to my direction.

"Hey Y/n, you look amazing."

"Thanks you look gorgeous too."

"Thanks, you ready for your interviews?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

I start to mingle with some people and interviewing some too, even the mayor. I was nervous but it was pretty cool. I hope this night goes well.

Henry's pov
Ray and I just arrived at the event and I see Y/n. She looks really pretty but I feel bad not being with her especially now that she needs me the most. It sucks having to lie to her, really.

So far, the night has been going well that is, until everywhere starts to get rowdy and everyone's screaming and running. I hear a window break and a masked guy pops out with a gun and it seems like he's looking for someone.

"Where is she?" He yells flipping the tables.

"Hey, you what do you want!" Ray says.

He doesn't respond he just keeps on looking for someone and flipping the tables and chairs destroying everywhere. "Whatever is she!" He keeps on yellimg.

Then, Captain Man punches him in the face he falls down and gets back up like he felt nothing.

"Hey, how did you do that?" I ask

"Oh, do what? This?'' He says punching me on the face. I fall on the table and Captain Man runs and they start fighting. Oh man, this would have hurt less if I still had my powers but who is he?

They keep fighting until he pushes Captain Man against the wall and he finds Y/n under a table and grabs her pointing a gun to her head.

Your pov

This masked guy just grabbed me and now a gun is being pointed to my head. This wasn't how I expected this night to go.

"Let go of her!" Kid Danger yells holding his broken arm.

"Aww, so cute, you're trying to act all tough. Pathetic." He says with an evil smile on his face.

"Who are you and what do you want." Kid Danger asks.

"Oh you don't remember me?" He removed his mask and Kid Danger and Captain Man are are shocked.

"Drex?" They say in unison

"Yeah, did you miss me? Your old friend?"

""More like an enemy." Captain Man says standing up.

"Hey! Don't move, you come any closer and I blow the girl's head to smithereens."

"What do you want Drex?" Kid Danger asks.

"To settle some scores, meet me at the warehouse, the one beside the Jandy bridge. You two should come alone, no police and no funny business and just to make sure I'm taking the girl with me." 

He grabs me over his shoulder and runs outside.

Henry's pov

"He took her, I can't believe he took her."

"Calm down kid." Ray says.

"I can't calm down! The most dangerous villian in Swellview just took off with my girlfriend and I need to go get her." I say hesitantly.

"You can't, you have a broken arm and I won't let you risk your life."

"Ray, for Y/n, I would go to the end of the earth and I would even die for her."

"We can't just go over there without a plan? And we don't even know how Drex escaped. I mean you sent him back to a million years ago. One thing I know is he isn't working alone."

"Then who do you think he's working for?"

"I don't know Henry. I think we should go to the Man Cave and take a look at your hand and you have to go maybe Schwoz can do something about it."

"Fine."

Hope you liked this one credits for this chapter goes to ivaughan14