Chapter 15

Your pov
I open my eyes and realize that Henry isn't here. I wonder where he is. I get up from bed and dey to go downstairs to see if he's there. I come downstairs only for me to see Henry cooking. He looks so handsome. I stare at him until he notices my presence and walks over to me.

"Y/n, you should be in bed. Remember what Emily said?"

"Yeah, I know but for the last time, Henry I'm feeling much better and plus I'm tired of staying in bed."

"Okay fine, I won't force you to do what you don't want to."

"Thank you."

"Anyways, you Hungry?"

"Actually yes, I am."

"Great, come eat."

I sit on the couch in the living room and Henry brings the food he prepared and it's Spaghetti. I love spaghetti. I wonder how he knew.

"Henry, how did you know I love spaghetti?"

"Quick guess."

"Henry"

"Fine, Emily told me before she left."

"No wonder."

I start eating and it's amazing.

"Wow Henry, this is amazing spaghetti."

"Thanks."

After eating, Henry and I started talking for a while about random stuff. He is so funny cause of he's corny jokes but they still made me smile. I'm really having a good time. Some minutes later, it became dark and there was a sudden silence that is, until he breaks it.

"So...What do you wanna do now, go to bed?"

"Go to bed? No and besides I don't feel like sleeping."

"Yeah, I figured."

"So what do you wanna do?"

"I have an idea."

He grabs his phone and a slow song comes on. He stretches his hand to me and I give him my hand but I'm kinda nervous.

"Hey, what's wrong Y/n?"

"I...I can't dance." I say in a low tune. He raises my head up and looks at me with his cute smile.

"It's okay, just follow my lead. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

Okay guys, just in case here is the slow song they're dancing to. So you won't get bored to death with this chapter

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist and we started to dance. I really love this song. It is so romantic and as we danced we looked into each other's eyes. I felt like the whole world revolved around us.
When the song was over, we didn't let go of each other. We just kept on looking into each other's eyes.

"So, what do you wanna do now Henry?"

"How about this."

The next thing I knew he kisses me and then he let go.

Henry's pov

I can't believe I just did that. I don't want it to be like I'm taking advantage of the moment but I don't regret what I did but i wonder what Y/n thinks.

''Y/n, I am so sorry."

"It's okay, I liked it."

"Me too."

We looked into each other's eyes again and we kissed one more time.

"Y/n, I have something important I have to tell you."

"What?"

"I like you, I really, really like you."

"I like you too."

"So, I don't know if this is a little fast but do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I would love to be your girlfriend."

Your pov
OMG! I can't believe this, he asked me to be his girlfriend. This is the happiest day of my life. I love today and it seems that Henry feels the same way cause he has a huge smile on his face which is kinda cute.

"Y/n, you don't know how long i've been waiting to hear you say yes to being my girlfriend."

"The feeling is mutual."

"I guess so."

"I'm tired." I say yawning.

"Yeah, me too."

We go upstairs to Y/n's room and we lay on the bed. She rests on my chest and soon falls asleep. She looks so beautiful asleep. I start to brush my fingers through her hair and I kiss her head and soon fell asleep.

Okay guys hope you liked this chapter.