Chapter 14

The next day
Henry's pov
School's already over. I decide to go see Y/n cause I'm so worried about her. Charlotte and Jasper decide to tag along cause they also wanted to see Y/n. We finally arrived at her house, knock on the door and her sister Emily opens it for us and leads us to her room.

Your pov
I open my eyes and realize that it's already morning. I still feel a little tired but at least my headache is gone. Someone knocks on my door and it's Emily. She says some people want to see me. Then, Henry, Charlotte and Jasper walk in.

"Hey Y/n." They say in unison.

"Hey guys." I say with a weak smile.

"Y/n I hope you are feeling much better now?" Charlotte says with a smile.

"Yeah, I am."

"Please don't scare me like that again, You're my best friend." Charlotte adds.

"Aww, you too. I won't scare you or anyone of you like that again. Promise."

"Y/n, we really missed you at school today especially Henry." Jasper says teasingly.

I look at Henry and catch him blushing a little bit. He looks cute.

"Okay Jasper, I think that's enough, we'd better be off now so Henry can talk to Y/n don't you think so?" Charlotte says grabbing Jasper's ear and dragging him out.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Charlotte!" Jasper says in pain.

"Bye Hen, Y/n." Charlotte says while dragging Jasper by the ear

Henry and I start laughing cause of what Charlotte did then there was a sudden silence that is until I break it.

"So, Emily told me how you carried me all the way home when I passed out, thanks."

"You're welcome, anything for you." He says with a smile which is so cute.

"So... Um... this is getting awkward. I say chuckling.

"Yeah."

We both end up laughing cause it was a funny moment but a bit awkward.

Then, Emily walks in.

"I hope I'm not interrupting you two?" She says with a smile on her face.

"No, not at all.'' Henry says.

"Anyways, Y/n, I'm going out, so I won't be back till later. Henry, could you please stay here with Y/n until either me or my Mom comes back home?"

"Sure, I'll stay with Y/n."

"Thanks, bye Y/n." Emily says waving.

"Bye." I say waving back.

"And oh, Henry?"

"Yeah?"

"Make sure Y/n eats something, so she can take her medication okay?"

"Ok."

She walks out and leaves Henry and i, home and alone. Wait a minute, Henry and I are Home and alone? Oh no, it's not like I don't trust Henry or anything but we're home and alone. Oh, why am I starting to think Emily and Mom planned this. Oh no, this cannot be happening. Why do I have to be so sick. Ugh.

I get interrupted by Henry coming back in and sitting on a chair next to my bed.

"So, what do you want to do?" Henry asks

"For starters, I want to get out of bed cause I really do feel much better."

"No, no Emily strictly instructed me not to let you out of bed."

"But, I feel much better."

He feels my forehead and looks at me with his hazel eyes. I just can't help but get lost in them. He smirks at me and says.

"You're still running a fever. C'mon get some rest. Afterwards, we can watch a movie alright?"

"Alright."

He lays on the bed beside me and I lay on his chest. I don't know why, it just feels so right even that we're practically not dating or anything but it just feels right. I soon fall asleep.

Henry's pov

Y/n just fell asleep in my arms. She looks so beautiful. I just can't help but want to not let her go. She's really an amazing girl. Oh no, am I falling head over heels for her?

Okay guys, so, so, so sorry for not updating sooner. Thing is, my exams just started and I have to study and plus my mom doesn't know I'm doing this, let's just say I'm being sneaky anyways I want to say Happy Birthday to Jace Norman. He turns 19 today and funny enough my birthday is on Saturday, the 23rd. I am so excited to be turning 15. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye!!!