Chapter 8

I am so so so sorry guys for not updating sooner. Wi-Fi has been so annoying. Anyways, I'm back so yeah here is the next chapter.

Your pov
I go into the school and luckily I was able to get my schedule and I'm now trying to find my way to class cause I have history first. I'm still walking trying to find my way to class and before I know it I bump into someone.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry." I said helping the person pick up her books that fell on the ground.
"Don't worry about it, I wasn't looking where I was going." She says standing up. I look at her and she's a dark skinned girl with curly hair, a bit shorter than me though.
"You must be new here right?" She asked. "Yeah, actually I am and I think I'm a little lost but all I know is I'm having history first."

"Oh don't worry about that, as a matter of fact I'm also having history for first period." She says with a smile.

"Thanks a lot... Um person I just met.

"Name's Charlotte and you? She asks.

"Y/n."

"Okay Y/n let's head to class okay?"

"Okay let's go."

We head to class and took our seats and class begins.

After three periods...

It's  lunch time and I decide to go to my locker to drop some books before I go for lunch. After dropping my books I almost slip cause I missed my step and ended up bumping into someone again. What is up with me and bumping into people today?
Luckily for me, the person catches me before I fall. I look at the person and it's a boy. He has dirty blonde hair and brown eyes and is not that bad looking he's actually pretty good looking.

"You?" He says surprised.

"Have we met before?" I ask.

"Um... No we haven't. You okay?"

"Yeah...yeah."

There was a sudden silence until I broke it.

"Um you can let me go now."

"Oh, I'm sorry." He says.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologise after all, I was the one who missed her step and almost fell. Clumsy me." I say jokingly.

"It's okay, by the way name's Henry." He says with a smirk.

"Y/n, Y/l/n.

"I was planning on going to the the cafeteria wanna come with me?"

"Yeah sure, I was also about to go there.."

"Cool."

We finally get to the cafeteria, got our food and Charlotte waved at us from the lunch table she was sitting on. Henry and I go sit with her and some other boy with curly brown hair.

"Hey guys." Charlotte and the other guy say in unison.

"Hi." I reply

"I see you've met Henry." Charlotte says while taking a bite from her food.

"Yeah, actually we bumped into each other a while back." Henry says looking at me.

We look into each other's eyes for a while until the other guy sitting next to Charlotte breaks the silence.

"By the way name's Jasper."

"Hi Jasper, I'm Y/n." I say with a smile.

"You're new here right?" He asks.

"Yeah I am actually. My family and I moved here two weeks ago."

There was silence again so we all just start eating our food until the bell rung for the next period.

"Okay guys, just checked our schedule and it seems like we're having the same class today so let's go or Miss Shapen will kill us." Charlotte says.

"Yeah, only cause she's lonely." Jasper says laughing.

"Jasper." Charlotte says seriously.

"What? Isn't it the truth?

"Yeah but you don't have to be mean." Henry says.

"Yeah, you don't talk about people behind their backs like that." Charlotte says.

"Whatever." Jasper answers.

"Ok guys, let's go or we'll be late "Charlotte says.

Henry's pov
I can't believe I finally met Y/n again. I am so happy that now I get to see her everyday now. But I almost blew it when I was surprised to see her but luckily she didn't notice anything. I just can't help but get lost in her beautiful eyes. Wow that's something I never knew would come out of me.

Hey guys, sorry for the sucky chapter I'll try to make the next Chapters more interesting and please guys don't forget to vote and leave comments.

Love you guys💗💗💗