YOU ARE MY LIFE

Thanks for all the people who supported me by giving your votes and comments. I have started a new story "STUCK BETWEEN TWO HEARTS". It is a funny love story. Pls read it, vote me and leave your comments. 

I think you all will like it

Ok, let me come to the story. Next 2 or 3 chapters are very important. In those chapter i will reveal the secrete which is going to make abhigya's dream upside down.

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

Pragya was standing alone in the street. A group of men looked Pragya lustfully. They looked like rowdies. Pragya starts to shiver in fear. They surrounded her.

Man 1: Wow, what a sexy women.

Man 2: Let us take her to our place.

Pragya starts to sweat. Her hands and legs shivers. Her throat dried. They came near Pragya. Suddenly a roaring sound "Ai" came. When they turn Abhi stood there with anger. He looked like a furious lion.

Abhi: Don't you guys have any work other than torturing women.

Man 3: Who are you. Are you hero to save her?

Abhi removed his beard and removed his getup. All the men shocked to see Abhi the Rockstar.

Man 4: Dai, this is Abhishek Prem Mehra, the rockstar. If we mess with him, then we have to go to jail only.

Man 5: Yes guys, its better to run.

All the men ran from there. Pragya ran toward Abhi and hugged him tightly.

Pragya crying: Abhi, where were you? I was really afraid Abhi. Pls don't leave me. Till you come it was a hell for me. Abhi pls don't leave me.

Abhi started to weep. He scolded himself in his mind for leaving her alone.

Abhi: Sorry fuggy. It is my fault to leave you like this. I'm really sorry. I promise you i will not leave your hands.

Abhi kissed her hair and found that  she is not responding. When Abhi saw Pragya, she was unconscious . Abhi pats her cheeks but she didn't open her eyes. Abhi world became blank. He doesn't know what to do. 

Abhi weeps: Fuggy, don't play, wake up. I asked you sorry na. Why are you not opening your eyes. Fuggy!

He doesn't know what to do. He called his driver and said him to come to the location soon. Abhi called the doctor. He took Pragya to his home and made her to lie on his bed. Doctor came inside.

Abhi: Aliya, pls check her and say. She is not opening her eyes.

Aliya: Don't worry Abhi i will check her.

Aliya checks her and said that: Nothing to worry, due to tension she became unconscious. I think she didn't eat anything. Her BP is low. Anyways i gave her medicine,let her sleep, tomorrow bring her to the hospital. We can take some test so that we can conform that she is alright.

Abhi: Thanks Aliya.

Aliya left the room. Abhi saw Pragya sleeping and kissed her forehead. He lied in his coach and drifted to sleep. 

Next morning Pragya woke up and saw Abhi sleeping in coach. She admired  him.

Pragya in her mind: I'm so lucky Abhi to get you. You are a gem. Seriously to say, i love you madly and deeply. but i don't have guts to say you. If you reject me, I cannot bear it. 

Pragya came to realty when Abhi gave her a cup of coffee.

Pragya: Hai Abhi, when you became as a server?

Abhi glares at her.

Pragya catch her ears and asked sorry. They were happily chatting without knowing the problem they are going to face.

After two days, Abhi was driving car happily. 

Abhi in his mind: Tomorrow is my fuggy's birthday. I want to wish her first at 12 o' clock with a best surprise. I know she loves me. I'm going to propose her and going to give my heart fully to her. Actually she already stolen it but i'm going to handover my heart to her officially. Oh, i cannot control myself. I'm really tensed.

Suddenly Abhi's phone rang.

Abhi: Hi, how are you?

The other side someone said something.

Abhi: Oh shit, how i forget it? No problem i will come there now.

Abhi doesn't know that he is going to face a big shock which is going to make his dream upside down.

Hope so u like this chapter.

Please vote me and leave your comment below.

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏