ABHIGYA'S REUNION(LAST PART)

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted me and left your comments and thank you for all my followers...

Happy New Year to everyone. I'm at the end of the story. I hope you all would like this update...

On the day of Concert

In the Rock concert

Abhi was sitting in the backstage, with a content face.

Abhi's pov: I don't know why, but I feel like something good is going to happen. But what? I hope Pragya is fine there.

He took his wallet and saw Pragya's photo.

Abhi: Ai fuggy, finally I'm going to fulfill your wish. As you said, I'm going to do this concert for you. I hope you will be happy. My wish is only one. I want you back. Come to me soon.

Abhi thought with tears in his eyes. His thought got disturbed when he felt a tap on his back. He turned and saw Purab, standing.

Purab: Abhi, it's time.

Abhi nodded and wiped his tears, whereas Purab tapped his back to comfort him.

Abhi: I will be there in five minutes.

Abhi said, whereas Purab nodded and went from there. Abhi smiled and kissed the photo. He kept the wallet in the pocket and took his guitar.

On the other side

Pragya came to the concert place, along with Rohith. They gave their ticket at the entrance and came inside the concert.

Rohith: Di, do you want to sit somewhere?

Pragya: No, Rohith, let me stand and see.

Rohith: But your health is not good.

Pragya: It's ok. I want to stand and enjoy his performance.

Rohith signed and stood next to her, whereas she was staring at the stage, excitingly. She turned and saw Rohith, standing.

Pragya: If you want, you go and sit.

Rohith: No di, I'm your guard. I have to do my duty properly.

Pragya can't help herself from chuckling.

Abhi came to the stage.

Abhi: Hello, guys.

Pragya's heart skipped a beat, hearing his voice. She turned and saw him, whereas her heart starts to beat faster.

Abhi: Thank you for all of them for attending my concert.

Everyone shouting: Abhi... Abhi... Abhi...

Pragya saw him with tearful eyes.

Abhi: I want to dedicate this song to my love. My life.

Pragya smiled with tears, hearing him.

Abhi: So, are you guys ready?

Everyone in chorus: Yes

Abhi shouting: Can't hear you people. Are you guys ready?

Everyone shouted, even more, louder than before. Abhi took his guitar and tuned the music. Taking a deep breath, Abhi started to sing.

Abhi:

Tu safar mera

Hai tu hi meri manzil

Tere bina guzara