EPILOGUE

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted me, and left your comments, and thank you for all my followers...

As @mamunimamunii @Sweeties14 and @kirthikha asked, I'm writing this epilogue. I hope that you all would like it.

Let me continue the story

After 1 month

Abhi and Pragya came to India along with Dadi and Purab. Once they reached India, Dadi fixed a marriage date for Abhi and Pragya. Abhi was in cloud nine, whereas Pragya felt blessed.

Two days before the marriage day

Pragya was sleeping in her bed. She stirred in her sleep, feeling someone near her. She opened her eyes, and her eyes became wider, seeing Abhi lying next to her with a grin on his face. She got up immediately, whereas Abhi pulled her, making her to lye next to him.

Pragya: Abhi, what are you doing here?

Abhi: Going to sleep, Fuggy.

Pragya: Here?

Pragya asked whereas Abhi nodded as yes casually.

Pragya: Dadi told us not to sleep together na. Abhi, go to your room.

Pragya said, trying to push him but he didn't move even an inch.

Abhi: Fuggy understand, I don't get sleep without you.

Pragya: Then how did you slept for these days?

Abhi: Where I slept? Whenever I close my eyes, I see you only. Whenever I open my eyes, you are not there next to me. Then how could I sleep?

Abhi asked with a pout, whereas Pragya gave a disbelief look. Abhi pulled her and hugged her tightly, wrapping his leg on her.

Pragya: Abhi, anyways we will get married within two days na. Then what's the problem?

Abhi: Fuggy, I won't change my decision. Now you sleep like a good girl.

Abhi said and closed his eyes, whereas Pragya was staring at him with a disbelief look.

Abhi: I slept, won't you?

Pragya smiled and kissed his forehead, whereas Abhi smiled.

Pragya: Good Night

Abhi: Good Night

Both closed their eyes and dozen to sleep.

At 11:50

Abhi stirred at the sleep and found no one near him. Abhi got up immediately and found Pragya not around anywhere. He went and searched in the restroom, but she was not there also.

He came out and found a chit on the bed. He opened it.

Chit

Come to the terrace...

Abhi's lips curved to a smile, seeing it. He immediately went to the terrace and searched for her.

Abhi shouting: Pragya... Pragya...

He found her lighting the candle of the cake.