FEELING LONELY

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all my followers....

Let me continue the story....

It is a best and memorable day for Abhi and Pragya as their are going to get married... They took seven rounds around the fire before lord shiva's big statue in a mandir...

 They took seven rounds around the fire before lord shiva's big statue in a mandir

Abhi applied kumkum in her forehead and tied nuptial chain in her neck... He gave a deep forehead kiss assuring that he will not leave her to go away from him....

 He gave a deep forehead kiss assuring that he will not leave her to go away from him

After getting married, they came out from the mandir.....

Abhi: Fuggy, can you do me a favor?

Pragya: What hubby?

Abhi: Hubby...😃😃😃

Pragya: Why, you don't like it?

Pragya pouts.. Abhi kissed her pout..

Abhi: I love it...

Pragya giggles...

Pragya: Ok say me, what favor you want?

Abhi: Fuggy...... pls don't revile our marriage to anyone even to Sweety....

Pragya gave a suspicious look were as Abhi was standing without knowing how to convince her...  She suddenly smiled and gave a deep kiss in his cheeks...

Abhi: Fuggy, what about here.... pointing his lips...

Pragya: I know this is not an official marriage... You did this for my happiness.. So No no touchy touchy kissy kissy....

Abhi: Atcha....

Said and pulled her close to him by holding her waist... He kissed her cheeks deeply were as Pragya giggled...

Abhi: Thank you darling...

Pragya: Don't call me darling and all 😠😠😠

Abhi: Why?