TRUTH KILLS ME

Thanks for all the people who read my story, liked it and commented. And thanks for 10 followers.

Let me start the chapter

PRESENT

Abhi came to reality when his phone starts to ring. Abhi's lips curved a smile when he see the caller id.

 Abhi's lips curved a smile when he see the caller id

Abhi: Sweety, how are you da?

Sweety with happiness: I'm soooo happy my friend. 

Abhi: Why darling?

Sweety: You know, i spoke to Pragya di after a long time.

Abhi didn't show any reaction.

Abhi: Really, that is a super news. What she said?

Sweety: She said, she is little busy in her work. She said once her job gets over she will come to India. Then you both will marry na.

Abhi's weeps but didn't show it to Sweety.

Abhi: Sweety, can i call you after some times?

Sweety: Ok, bye.

Abhi cuts the call and started to cry. He wiped his tears and made a call.

Abhi: Thanks yar, if you didn't do this na,  then it would be very difficult to handle her. Thanks.

Voice: Abhi, stop it, i'm your friend. I will do anything for you. Ok stop crying.

Abh: Ok, by the way, any improvement.

Voice: Actually no, but let us hope for good.

Abhi: Ok, i will call you later.

Abhi cuts the call. He turns and sees Purab standing furiously.

 He turns and sees Purab standing furiously

Abhi: Purab.......

Purab: Don't call me Abhi. I will kill you. I had doubt that you are hiding something. But now i'm clear. You were saying for namesake only me as a friend. But you didn't think me as friend.

Abhi: Not like that.....

Purab: Then what Abhi. Why are you not sharing anything with me? What is troubling you?

Abhi: I don't want to trouble anyone or hurt dadi. Pls don't ask me anything.

Purab: No Abhi, i'm not going to leave you.

Abhi: I will not say anything.

Purab went out and brought photo of Abhi and Dadi. He lifted Abhi's hand and kept it in Dadi's photo.

Purab: It's a promise on dadi. I don't want to hear anything other than truth. Split it Abhi.

Abhi breaks down in tears. Purab in utter shock, he didn't expect it.

FLASHBACK

Abhi was happily driving the car thinking about how to surprise his fuggy. Abhi got a call. He said he will come immediately. Abhi entered into someone's cabin.

Abhi: Sorry Aaliya, I forgot to collect the reports of Pragya.

Aaliya: Its ok Abhi. By the way do Pragya has any relatives or family?

Abhi: I'm going to marry her. Anything you want to say?

Aaliya:  Abhi, actually you have to be strong now only. I saw Pragya's reports yesterday only. Did you heard she saying anything about headache.

Abhi thought and said: Han, she use to say that she will have severe headache sometimes and she use to take tablets from medical shop. Why are you asking Aaliya?

 Aaliya: That's the actual problem. She should have seen it before itself. Her negligence became a big problem now.

Abhi shivers in nervous and asked: Whats the problem Aaliya?

Aaliya: Abhi........ Pragya is having brain tumor.

Abhi's world his dreams get scattered when he heard it. Tears are coming from his eyes uncontrollably. 

Aaliya: Abhi, i can understand your mentality. We can be relax that at least we found it now. Brain tumor is a type of cancer.

Abhi: A.....Aa.....Aaliya, can.... we...cure it?

Aaliya: Yes, we can cure it.

Abhi took a breadth hearing it. He wiped his eyes.

Aaliya: There is an issue in it.

Abhi: Whatever you say i will do it. How much ever money you want you say me, i will give you. But save my fuggy.

(I don't know any medical terms clearly)

Aaliya: Brain tumor means unwanted skin will grow in any of our part in our brain. In some cases it can be cured with medication. In some, we have to do operation so that we can remove the skin. But for her the skin is grown in a very sensitive area. So the operation is very complicated and the result may be positive or negative. How much ever early we do the operation that much ever we can cure it. Now a days technology grown a lot. I will consul the London doctor who is specialist in it. Don't loose hope. We can save her. 

Abhi was sitting there lifelessly.

The end.

I think you people may get upset.

Pls read it, vote me and leave your comments.

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏