IT IS A TOUGH TIME

Thanks for all the people who read my stories, voted it and left your comments. Thank you for all of my followers.

Let me continue the story.

The sun rises making the day bright. Abhi was sleeping in his cozy bed hugging his favorite pillow. 

His face curved a smile when he felt a  wet kiss in his cheeks

Abhi closing his eyes: Fuggy again you. How it would be if it is real.....

A person whispers in his ear's as "It is real only".

Abhi opens his eyes and sees Pragya sitting in his bed. Abhi's eyes wides seeing her in his room.

Abhi: Fuggy, what are you doing her that too this much early?

Pragya: Abhi for you 10'o clock is early. That too you are committed.  How can you be irresponsible?

Abhi: Fuggy, already we return home late only na, so only.

Pragya: Abhi, how can you get sleep, that too after proposing?

Abhi in mind: Sleep went far away from me fuggy, when i got to know about your report.

Pragya: Abhi, you know, I was not able to stay even for one minute without you. So only i came here to see you. But here you are sleeping like kumbakarna's brother. How unromantic you are....

Abhi: You want to know how romantic I'm.

Abhi came closer to her makeing her to shiver. She went back and finally hits the bed. Abhi was over her. He gave kiss in her head followed by her two cheeks and finally came near her lips. Pragya closed her eyes clutching his shirt inviting him for a kiss.

Abhi in husky voice: Fuggy, if I kiss you, then I will loose my control.

Pragya opens her eyes and sees him furiously. She took the pillow and started to beat him. Both had pillow fight. 

Pragya: Enough, Abhi i made coffee for you, drink it and get ready, we can go somewhere.

Abhi: Ok. But before that I want to meet Aaliya.

Pragya: Abhi, did you collected my report.

Abhi's remembers Aaliya's words."Pragya is having brain tumor"

Abhi came from his thoughts when Pragya waved her hands.

Pragya: In which world you are?Did you collect the reports?

Abhi: For that only, I want to meet Aaliya.

Pragya: Then, we can go together.

Abhi: No.....

Before he speaks, Pragya kisses his cheeks and went out. Abhi was in a dilemma whether to say her or not.

Abhi's pov: It hurts a lot fuggy, When i think about the reality. Fuggy, I didn't expect that I will love you this much. I cannot think a life without you. I don't know what to do.

Abhi drank the coffee and went to fresh up. They both went to Aaliya's clinic.

Abhi excused and entered Aaliya's room.

Aaliya: Hi Abhi, hi Pragya.

They came and settled in the chair. Abhi was confused whether to say the truth to Pragya or not. Pragya initiated the talk.

Pragya: Aaliya, what about my report?

Aaliya: Pragya chill, before knowing about the reports, I want to ask you some questions.

Pragya with nervous: Ya sure.

Abhi noticed Pragya's nervousness. He holds her hand gesturing her to be relax.

Aaliya: No need to worry. Just simple questions.

Pragya nods her head.

Aaliya: Do you get headaches?

Pragya: Han Aaliya, often.

Aaliya: Why you didn't consult a doctor?

Pragya: I didn't have enough money for that. I was grown up in an orphan. I was educated by them only.  For past 4 to 5 years, we are having some financial problem in orphanage. So only. This test also was done because Abhi forced me to do it.

Aaliya: Ok, what you will do when you get headache?

Pragya: I will get medicine from medical shop.

Aaliya: Did you had severe headache?

Pragya: Han, recently..

Aaliya: When and why?

Pragya: I was in deep thought about Abhi. He didn't turn up to meet me. I thought about it which leads to severe headache and i faint.

Abhi's pov:  I cannot bear your pain fuggy. I want to be your medicine, but I became your pain. Sorry fuggy, i will not make this mistake again.

Aaliya: Ok, Pragya, from next time don't take medicines from medical shops. I will prescribe you some medicines. You use it. Everything will be alright.

Pragya: What is there in the report?

Abhi gestures Aaliya not to say anything.

Aaliya: Nothing to worry, a minor problem only. Everything will be alright. Pragya, can you be outside, I want to speak with Abhi in person.

Pragya had a doubtful look. Abhi noticed it and to clear her doubt he whisper in her ears that  Aaliya want to speak about  her boyfriend so she is feeling shy to speak in front of her. Pragya understands it and walks out. Abhi closes the cabin and comes to Aaliya.

Aaliya: It is good to hide it now.

Abhi:  Aaliya tell me, did you spoke to that London doctor?

Aaliya: Han, i sent Pragya's report to him. He said that the operation can be done in London. Before that you have to mentally prepare her. Abhi listen carefully, now Pragya is mentally very week. She cannot bear any stress or mental shock. It may lead to stroke.

Abhi: Stroke!

Aaliya: If we get stress, it leads to block in her blood flow which will lead to unconsciousness. Abhi, stroke is very dangerous. If she gets , it may lead to coma also. So be careful. Say her this matter carefully. We need her cooperation. Only we have 2 months. Within this two months you have to convince her.

It is really a tough time for Abhi. He doesn't know how to say her About it. 

Abhi's pov: God, where i have landed? Why fate is playing in my life this much cruelly? How can i say this to fuggy? What if she get stroke? She should not stress her, but I cannot be without saying her also. What i'm i going to do? But one thing is clear. I cannot live without her. I want my fuggy. I want to lead a happy life with her. I cannot imagine a life without her. I'm really getting confused.

With these thoughts he came out and sees his Fuggy eating ice cream like a child. A layer of tears formed in his eyes. His curses himself for not meeting her before.

How is Abhi going to reveal Pragya about her report?

Hope so u like this chapter.

Please vote me and leave your comment below.

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏