TEASER 2

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted me and left your comments and thank you for all my followers...

TEASER

Abhi came to his room with a pale face. His eyes were blood red. He sat on his bed, lifelessly.

Pragya: Abhi

Abhi lifted his head and saw Pragya watching him with a bright face. His lips automatically curved to a smile seeing her. When he was about to go towards her, she vanished. His face falls, realizing that it's a dream.

Pragya: Abhi

Abhi turned and saw her standing near the door.

Pragya: Won't you come to me?

Abhi went running towards her, but before he could hold her, she vanished.

Pragya: Abhi, see here, your cupboard is so clumsy. After I come, it should be clean.

Abhi smiled with tears in his eyes. When he was about to move, but she vanished. His ears echoed only her voice calling his name "Abhi... Abhi ... Abhi ..."

Abhi shouting: Pragya!!!!!!

Abhi fell in his knees and burst into tears which were suppressed for many days. He felt a hand caresses his hair. He lifted his head and saw Pragya. He lies on her lap, burying his face in it.

Abhi sobbing: Pragya, pls Pragya. Pls, don't leave me. I don't want this as a dream again. Pragya, pls, Pragya.

But unfortunately, it was also his imagination, and he felt himself lying on the floor. His eyes became harder. So, he closed his eyes and slept on the floor itself.

I KNOW THAT IT'S ONE OF THE EMOTIONAL TEASER. LET'S SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. WILL ABHI GET HIS PRAGYA BACK?

Pls read it, vote for me and leave your comments

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bye

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋