YOU ARE MY ANGEL

Thank you for all the readers who read my story, voted it and left your comments and thank you for all the followers.

Let me continue the story.

Abhi came near Pragya who was busy in  eating the ice cream. Pragya gestures him as 'What'. Abhi said nothing and asked her to sit in the car. The travel was very silent. Pragya was not able to guess what is going on in Abhi's mind.

Pragya's Pov:  What is going on in this dumbo's head? I don't like this silence of him. I want to do something. 

Pragya: Dumbo...

Abhi: Han...

Pragya: Can we get MARRIED?

Abhi jerks hearing Pragya and sees her with a shock. Pragya smirks seeing Abhi's shocking face.

Abhi: Fuggy, what are you saying?

Pragya: Abhi, are you trying to cheat me?

Abhi: No.... no, but why suddenly marriage?

Pragya: Just for fun..... 😉😉😉😉

Abhi's pov: Fuggy, my heart says me to get married to you at this instant itself. But I cannot do it. I first want to convince you to start the treatment. I cannot take any risk.

Abhi came to sense when Pragya snaps him.

Pragya: Don't stress yourself. I will give you the time. I just asked this to break the silence and to distract you. But you are very bad Abhi.

Abhi: Sorry fuggy, I was taken away. This will not happen again. Ok, shall we go somewhere?

Pragya: Han....

Pragya in mind: Something is disturbing him. He is not normal like before. Is there  any complication in my medical report? No, no, Pragya, stop your imagination. May be, he may have some work tension.

They both went to a mall to do some shopping. Abhi tried to be normal in front of her.  He wants her to be happy. He enjoyed all her cute antics. After doing some shopping, both went to a restaurant to have their lunch. Suddenly a girl came and hugged Abhi tightly.

 Suddenly a girl came and hugged Abhi tightly

 Tanu: Abhi..... I'm so happy that i met you here.

Pragya fumes in jealous seeing Tanu hugging Abhi. Abhi gently breaks the hug and went near Pragya.

Abhi: Hi Tanu, how are you?

Tanu: Abhi, why are you so formal? Anyways, who is this behenji?

Pragya's face becomes sad hearing Tanu's comment.

Abhi in anger: Tanu, mind your words.

Tanu: Hai, i was just joking yar.

Tanu smirks seeing Pragya. Pragya felt some negative vibes seeing her.