LETS GET MARRIED

Thank you for all the readers who read my story, voted me and left your comments and thank you for all the followers.

Let me continue the chapter....

Abhi went to the room where Pragya was admitted.  Abhi sat near her bed and cared her head. Pragya struggled and opened her eyes. She saw Abhi gazing her.

Abhi: How do you feel now?

Pragya: Better....

There was a awkward silence prevailed. Pragya was in an confusion whether to ask him or not. Finally she gathered the courage and started the conversation.....

Pragya: Abhi, can I ask you two questions?

Abhi: What is this Pragya, like a kid, you are asking that "can I ask you two questions?"....

Pragya glares at him. Abhi suppressed his laugh and nodded his head as ok....

Pragya: 1st one, do i really deserve you?

Abhi: First stop thinking like this....... That Tanu is a bloody bitch...... She doesn't know her limit.... Don't take her words in your tiny brain....

Pragya: No Abhi, you are a rockstar, if anyone ask you that........ that....... why you married a....... orphan, then what you will do? 😔😔😔😔😔

Abhi: I will say that it is none of their business......

Pragya: Abhi, your status is different, mine is different, will your dadi accept me?

Abhi: Is it is the continuation of your 1st question? 

Pragya pouts and Abhi chuckles seeing her pout.......

 Abhi: Ok, look Pragya, I don't care about status and all, I want you that is it..... I don't want to speak cheesy words... but, when i see you , i have fallen for you.....your status doesn't going to affect the love i have for you...... And about dadi, she will like my choice for sure, because she doesn't want her bahu to be in high status, but her bahu should be lovely like you.....

Pragya got tears in her eyes. Abhi wipes her tear and gave a kiss in her forehead pressing his lips deeply. Pragya closes her eyes and cherishes the moment.... The kiss conveys his love and his pain which he is going through.....

 The kiss conveys his love and his pain which he is going through

Abhi: I don't want anything from you...... I want only you and  your love....

Pragya nodded her head with a smile...

Abhi: Shall we leave.....

Pragya: Wait, my next question......

Abhi: Ya, ask....

Pragya: Do i have..... any ........serious health issue?

Abhi's heart skipped a beat hearing her question..... The only thing which is running in his mind is the words which Aaliya said "Pragya is having brain tumor". Abhi came from his thought when Pragya waved her hand........

Pragya: Abhi, say na, do I have any......health issue....

Abhi: Now a days you are behaving like a typical reporter. Always asking questions. If you didn't stop asking questions, then...... then, i will kiss you....

Pragya: Oh, really, then kiss me.......

Abhi gets shock and runs out making Pragya to laugh.

Pragya: I love you dumbo......

Abhi comes out of the hospital. Hot tears flows from his eyes kissing his cheeks. He cannot cherish the happier moments with Pragya. He wants to say the truth to Pragya, but he cannot.....

Abhi's POV : God, i cannot say her the truth. I don't have guts. I'm scared about her reaction. What will happen if she gets affected because of it? I cannot loose her. I have to prepare her for the operation. I have to find any other way.

At that time Pragya comes out and gestures him to go. Abhi started the engine. The drive was very silent because Abhi was not in a mood to speak with her. So Pragya slept because of tiredness and medicine effect.

After some hours, she opens her eyes and sees her sleeping at the backseat of car. She stretched her hands and gets up. With a confusion, she came out and get shocked witnessing the  view in front of her.

It was a waterfalls. Cool air was surrounded the place with birds sound and mud smell. It was a beautiful morning scene. Abhi was arranging the burning woods.

 Abhi was arranging the burning woods

Pragya went near him.....

Abhi: Good morning fuggy.....

Pragya: Good morning Abhi, by the way what is going on here?

Abhi: First you fresh up and get ready. Today is a big day for us....

Pragya: Abhi, say na what is happening? Why it is a big day?

Abhi came closer to Pragya. Pragya shivers experiencing his closeness. He went near her keeping his head in  her shoulder. His hot breadth nuzzling her neck and it tickles her body. Pragya closes her eyes clutching his shirt. He whispers in her ears as "WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED" and kissed her neck sensually and moved back.

It took time for Pragya to register what happens around her. Shock was an understatement for her.

Pragya: What?😧😧😧😧😧

Abhi started to laugh seeing her reaction and Pragya pouts. He gave a light peck on her lips making her eyes to become wider...

Pragya: Abhi, don't give this much shock to me. Say me whether its true or not.....

Abhi: Fuggy, still not you didn't believe me... Shall i give you another kiss....

Pragya: Abhi... don't play with me....

Abhi: I'm serious fuggy.... You only asked me whether we can get married.... How i can deny my lover's wish....

Pragya: Are you serious?

She saw the surrounding . It was prepared for wedding. A layer of tears formed in Pragya's eyes. Abhi smiled and hugged her keeping her head in his chest. He kissed her head assuring that he is going to be with her lifelong. Abhi breaks the hug and cupped her face.

Abhi: Fuggy, your happiness is my happiness..... You want me to marry you, so i'm going to marry you. I will be always with you in all the phase of your life..... I love you fuggy..

Pragya with tears: I love you too Abhi.

They both hugged, cherishing the moment. Pragya was out of the world because of happiness. Finally she is going to marry her love were as Abhi has mixed feelings. He is happy about the marriage, but he cannot enjoy the happiness fully. 

Hope you all like this chapter..

Pls read it, vote me and leave your comments.....

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏