HOW TO SURVIVE?

Thanks for all the people who read my stories, voted it and left your comments. Thank you for all of my followers.

Let me continue the story.

Abhi was speechless when he heard the shocking news from Aaliya. He left her cabin without any reactions in his face. He didn't take his car instead he started to walk without minding the rain falls. 

"I don't know what I'm going to do after this. This pain in my heart kills me. The love I had on you is true and pure. Why fate plays with me like this? The worst pain which we feel in our heart is when we comes to know that our soul mate will leave us one day.

The first time when I saw you, you were fighting with me. Something in me told than you are special to me. When I saw you with a baby, I fell for you. When I met you in orphan, I confirmed that you are my life.

I expect only love from you in return. Even when I had my dadi, who showered with her love,I longed for my mother's love which you gave me. Your childish antics, your smile every action of yours mesmerized me. You became a drug for me. I'm addicted to your love and care.

I cannot imagine a life without you. I cannot love anyone as I loved you. If you leave me also, I will live in your memory."

"

Pragya calls Abhi may time but Abhi didn't pick her call.

Pragya's pov: Why this dumbo is not picking up my call? He told me that he is going to come to meet me only, but it becomes more than 2 hours, but this dumbo didn't turn up. God, why I'm feeling some bad vibes? Is something happened to him? No, no, he will be alright, may be due to heavy rain he might have got stuck in traffic. I don't know, nowadays I'm thinking only about that dumbo. Nothing comes to my mind other than him. God, why my heart is saying me to meet him? But why he didn't turn up?

Abhi came to his home with pale face. He went his washroom. He stood under the shower and that's it, he breaks down. Blood tears started to flow from his eyes. The times they spent haunts his memory.

Abhi: Why this happens to me always? Why people who I love the most leaves me alone? Am I doesn't deserve a happy life? 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm a rock star who has many money with him

Abhi: Why this happens to me always? Why people who I love the most leaves me alone? Am I doesn't deserve a happy life? 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm a rock star who has many money with him. But, I'm also a human who want to have a happy life. Why for me alone happiness is not permanent. I thought that finally, i got a soul mate who will care me, loves me and will be with me lifelong. But, that also not going to happen.

Abhi shouts: I'm  a sinner? Why i should bear all this?

Abhi: I want my fuggy. How i'm going to say it to her? How will i propose her? No, I cannot propose her. I will not.

Days starts to roll on. Pragya tried a lot to contact Abhi, but Abhi didn't turn up. Pragya got a fear that Abhi is avoiding her and getting separated from her. One day before Pragya's birthday, she was thinking whether to express her feeling to Abhi or not. She missed him badly. Her mind wants her in Abhi's embrace, but she cannot meet him till now. Pragya's anger roses like a volcano.

Pragya's pov: Why this dumbo didn't turn up till now.  Dumbo, let him come. He has to face the wrath of this Pragya.

Suddenly she got a heavy headache. Her vision became blur. She looses her balance and falls down. When he regained her memory, she was lying down in her bed. Sweety was beside her.

Sweety: Pragya di, are you all right?

Pragya: I'm all right darling. I think I'm little week.

Sweety: Han, because you are not eating well now a days. You are stressing yourself. Wait, I will complain it to my friend.

Pragya: Han, what your friend will do? He doesn't care me. See, tomorrow is my birthday, but till now he didn't turn up. Dumbo

Sweety: Ayyo di, my friend is not like you. He gave a beautiful saree to me 2 days before to give it to you. He wants you to wear it and come to his private beach today at 11 pm. He has some surprise  for you there.

Pragya: Is it real. Wow, I'm really very excited. I think he is going to give me some big surprise. I think he is going to propose me.

Pragya was in an excitement about what Abhi is going to do, but Abhi was lying down in his bed in a confused mode. Purab came there.

Purab: Abhi, I'm going to my friends party. Do you want to accompany me? But one think I will end only after 1 o' clock.

Abhi's Pov: If I go with Purab, then my mind may get relaxed. I want to divert my mind, otherwise i will become mental for sure.

Abhi came to sense when Purab shouted as "ABHI"

Abhi: Han Purab, we can go.

Purab and Abhi went to the party. I was around 11:05, Abhi was roaming with Purab in the party. He was physically present mentally absent. His mind filled with only his fuggy.

Pragya came to Abhi's beach and saw all the decorations he made for her.(Abhi forgot to cancel it  all). Pragya was beautiful and elegant in white saree.

 Pragya was beautiful and elegant in white saree

Pragya shouts: Abhi, dumbo, where are you. See, I came to the place where you said me to come. Now, like a good boy, come out. 

She didn't get any response.

Pragya: Abhi, you will not come na. Ok, i will wait till you come.

Abhi was in the party, he forgets that Pragya will come and wait for him.

Pragya was waiting here with patience. It becomes half past 11. Abhi didn't turn up. Pragya gets a unknown fear in her

Will Abhi come and propose Pragya?

Hope so u like this chapter.

Please vote me and leave your comment below.

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏