LET'S CROSS THIS PATH TOGETHER

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted me and left your comments and thank you for all my followers....

Let me continue the story....

Fresh tears flows from her eyes making his shirt to get wet. His heart pricked seeing her vulnerable situation. She tries to calm herself, but she was not able to stop the fresh tears running from her eyes. Suddenly her vision blurred with tears. She closed her eyes and everything went blank.

She couldn't see or feel anything. She felt drowsy and faints on Abhi's chest. Abhi who felt her grip getting looser lifted her face and say her unconscious.  His heart skips a beat seeing her unconscious. His body starts to shiver seeing her. He made her to lay on the bed and rushed out to call Aaliya. 

Abhi's POV: I didn't expect this. I know that one day she want to know about it but not like this. I can't see her vulnerable state. God why this happens? Pls help me.....

After sometime...

Aaliya checks unconscious Pragya were as Abhi was standing there with tears in his eyes. After checking Aaliya turned towards Abhi were as he say her with fear in his eyes...

Aaliya: Don't worry, due to a shock, she faint. But what happened?

Abhi explained everything to Aaliya..

Aaliya: Its good that she came to know about it. But Abhi, its getting complicated....

Abhi: Matlab?

Aaliya: We have to operate her as soon as possible. Her situation is getting critical. If we didn,t operate her, then it would become complicated to operate her. Try to convince her as soon as possible. You just have maximum 10 days. I'm sorry before that you have to convince her. I will take her report with me and will fix the operation date with London doctor. Don't loose hope.....

Aaliya patted his shoulders and went from there were as Abhi stood there without any emotion. He went and sat near Pragya. He held her hands and kissed it were as tears also kissed her hands. He lied beside her and cared her cheeks. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes holding her eyes. After sometime, he felt light weight on his chest. When he opened his eyes, he say Pragya lying her head on his chest seeing him with longingly like a child.

He smiled and kissed her forehead were as she didn't saw anything but just staring at him. He held her closely tightening his grip were as she snuggled closer to him. He kissed her head. There was a deadly silence prevailed in the room. Finally Pragya starts to speak...

Pragya whispers: Abhi....

Abhi: Hum

Pragya: You won't leave me na?

Abhi turned his grace towards her and cupped her face...

Abhi: I will not leave you...

Pragya: You can't leave me. You know why?

Abhi: Why?

Pragya: Because no one can tolerate you other than me...

Pragya chuckles were as Abhi glared at her.

Abhi: Atcha...

Abhi starts to tickle her were as Pragya laughs loudly...

Pragya laughing : Ab...... Ab.... haaaa..... Abhi..... 

Abhi: You only said na no one can tolerate me other than you. Tolerate me....

Pragya: Ab.... Abhi ..... I...... I wa.....was jus.....just kid....haaaa kidding....