UNEXPECTED SITUATION

Thank you for all the people who read my stories, voted me, and left your comments, and thank you for all my followers...

Let me continue the story

Pragya was sitting in the airport nervously. Abhi came towards her and shooked her shoulder.

Abhi: Fuggy, look who has come.

Pragya turned and saw Sweety standing there with a smile. She went and hugged her tightly.

Pragya: Darling

Sweety: Didi, don't kill me by hugging tightly. Friend, help me.

Abhi chuckled

Pragya: Ai

Pragya said, hitting Sweety's head softly

Pragya said, hitting Sweety's head softly. They broke the hug, whereas Pragya kissed her cheeks.

Pragya: I'm gonna miss you a lot sweety

Sweety: Me too.

Sweety said, kissing Pragya's cheek. She went towards Abhi, whereas he lifted her and kissed her cheeks.

Sweety: Take care of Pragya di, friend. I should not hear any complaints from her.

Abhi nodding: Ok, madam.

Sweety giggled and hugged him. After bidding bye, both went to the flight. After 16 hours of travel, both reached London. They went to the hotel room and check-in. Pragya entered insides and falls on the bed, burying her face in the pillow. Abhi smiled and kissed her forehead and lied beside her.

After two days

Pragya was sitting on the bed, fidgeting her fingers, whereas Abhi was checking her reports.

Pragya: Is it necessary to do this operation? I'm feeling fine now.

Abhi: Pragya, you know my answer. So, don't ask the same question again and again.

Abhi said, looking at the reports, whereas Pragya pouts hearing his answer. After checking the papers, Abhi turned his grace towards Pragya, who was sitting with a sad face. Signing, Abhi went towards her and cupped her face, making her look at him.

Abhi: What happened?

Pragya: I'm afraid of that dream.

Abhi kissed her forehead, whereas she looked at him with a pout.

Pragya: Don't try to consult me, because it won't work.

Abhi chuckled.

Abhi: As I said to you before, I won't allow anything to happen to you. I would even fight with the god to bring you back.

Pragya hugged him tightly, whereas he hugged her in return.

Pragya: I want to be like this always.