Let's Start Fight Club!

CROQUETTES! Fell into a giant pile while the Y/n, Ryuko, and the Mankanshoku family sat around it ready to eat.

Mankanshokus & Y/n: "TIME FOR DINNER!"

After that, the Mankanshoku family and Y/n quickly grabbed their food and started digging in at hyper speed. Ryuko at aswell, but at a normal pace.

Mako mouth full: "YUMMY!"

Mataro mouth full: "RIGHT ON MOM! YOUR CROQUETTES ARE AS AWESOME AS EVER!"

Barazo mouth full: "WHEN IT COMES FRYING MYSTERY INGREDIENTS, YOU'RE THE BEST IN JAPAN HONEY-BUN!"

Suyuko: "The trick's giving everything a good chop. Then you mix it with some potatoes and Voilà!"

Ryuko mouth slightly full: "Mmm! However you do it your croquettes are the bomb!"

Y/n mouth completely full: "MMM HMM HM MMM HM HM!"

Suyuko: "I'm glad you two like them. Please have some more."

Suyuko said as she held up a plate filled of croquettes.

Ryuko: "Oh, I can't I'm super-stuffed!"

After Ryuko's respectful refusal, Y/n quickly snatched the plate and started shoveling the Croquettes into his mouth with his chop sticks.

Ryuko: "Thank you for the dinner, Ma'am.

Suyuko: "You welcome. Oh, I drew a bath for you so have at it."

Ryuko: "Cool, thanks."

As Ryuko walked off towards the bathroom. Barazo and Mataro had the same thought.

Barazo & Mataro: "THE BATH!?"

Meanwhile Ryuko was in the "Bathroom" and was about to take Senketsu off when she giggled to herself.

Senketsu: "What? What's so funny?"

Ryuko: "I was just thinking about how fun dinner with everyone was."

Senketsu: "How so?"

Ryuko: "Well, my mom died when I was little. And after that, my dad sent me to living at a boarding school. So, I never really knew what it was like to have a family dinner. And I guess I never really cared. But now? When we're all together like this and having dinner, the food tastes better, like way better!"

Ryuko then suddenly glared behind her.

Ryuko: "But what sucks..."

Suddenly the Bathroom curtain fell revealing Barazo, Mataro and Guts who were trying to peep on her.

Ryuko: "IS ALL THE PEEPING TOMS!"

Ryuko threw some of the bathroom supplies at them before using her secret weapon.

Ryuko: "Y/N!"

Lockseed: "*KISSSHHH!* LEMON ENERGY! ENERGY STRENGTH!"

Y/n: "Sorry I'm late, Lady Ryuko."

Y/n said as he glared and cracked his knuckles.

Barazo & Mataro: "OH CRAP!"

Guts: "*Scared* GUTS!"

*BANG!*
*BOOM!*
*WACK!*

The three of them were then send flying into the night sky with a massive kick from Y/n.

Barazo & Mataro: "WE'RE SORRY!!!!"

Ryuko: "Thank you."