Don't Stop Me, So I Can Kill You

[OVERBOARD!? WHO THE FUCK WENT OVERBOARD? REX? ME? NOOOOO! 6250 WORDS? I DONT SEE 6255 WORDS ANYWHERE AROUND HERE! JUST READ THE EPISODE!!!]

I-Y/n: "Baka fuckin dies at the end."

[DUDE! SHUT UP! .... OK THIS CHAPTER MAY OR MAY NOT BE 6291 WORDS... I GOT REALLY INTO IT...]

《OSAKA》

Osaka was a burning battlefield/wasteland. Takarada stood on a golden throne in front of the giant tower. With the Combat Citizens and Armored Monsters below him.

Takarada: "AW, SNAP! WE GOT SATSUKI UP IN THE HIZZIE! DAMN, GURL! YOU HOTTER NOW THAN THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU!"

Satsuki stood next to Sanageyama, Ryoma, (Who was wheeling around in his Office chair) and Cloak.

Satsuki: "And you've become even more Loathsome. Though I barley recall our first meeting."

Takarada: "Member? You gradiated from grade school? You had that party in the backyard? My old man's Takarada, of the Takarada Syndicate! Yo, you should be honored I even showed up!"

Satsuki: "You should be honored that I still have a vague recollection of your face."

Takarada: "HA! Same as before! Still lookin down on homies like you some Queen!"

Ryoma: "OH MY GOD! RICH KIDS! Just hit each other with your parents money already!

Takarada: "Yo gurl, If you think you can bust on in here and get all up in my bidness, you got another thing coming."

Satsuki: "So do you, if you continue to oppose my will. Making mercenaries of citizens, how were you raised to use money in such a detestable way?"

Cloak: "Didn't you do the exact same thing during no tardies day? How are you any better than him? Cause you didn't use any money?"

Ryoma: "I starting to think that Dear Satsuki may be a bit of a hypocrite."

Takarada: "When it comes to cash, who cares how you use it? Yo, Japan's split down the mid with Takarada Syndicate on the west side and you Kiryuin suckas on the east. Sides, it's our paper and if we don't throw it down to our people then who will!? You went and dumped your cash on funky threads that power-up. And that's real cool Yo. But check it! For some change I get all these homies to fight for me. Hell, if I pay em enough, they'd die for me! MONEY'S WHAT GETS FOLKS MOTIVATED! THAT HOW ITS ALWAYS BEEN! THE MONEY'S THE POWER!!!"

Satsuki: "... That's where you're mistaken."

Satsuki then drew her sword in an extreme fancy manner, cutting literally nothing!

Takarada: "Wuzzup? What was that all about?"

Satsuki: "I'm proving the depth of your folly."

Satsuki the tapped the hilt of her sword, causing everyone to fall down on ther butts.

Satsuki: "GO! LEAVE THE AREA! OR YOU WILL DIE!"

Satsuki then swung her sword, causing a huge shockwave of wind that sent everyone except Ryoma, Sanageyama and Cloak flying.

Everyone the started to run in fear suprising Takarada.

Satsuki: "Do you see, Takarada? Money doesn't rule people. Fear does."