Hear My Voice. Fear My Name!

WARNING WARNING! THIS EPISODE IS ABOUT 6000 WORDS LONG! WARNING I WENT FUCKING OVERBOARD 6000 WORDS!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!》

Nui & Sid: "TaDa!"

Ryuko & Y/n: "That's....."

Sid: "Pretty amazing huh? When you kill an Overlord, you can take their heart, and if you do it right, it transforms into one of these babies. A Hel-Seed."

....

Nui: "YEP! It's the other half of your scissors! I got this from your dear dead daddy!"

....

Y/n: "You killed her... you killed my mother!"

Sid: "Well. If we're confessing things here, I did have a little 'fun' with her first."

Y/n: "......."

Sid: "Needless to say... your father was a lucky man."

......

Ryuko: "It was you? You did it?"

Nui: "Uh huh! Totally! I'm the one who killed him!"

Ryuko: ".........."

Y/n: "... Heh heheheheheheheh......"

Lockseeds: "*ClIcK bWeEiNg!* BLOOD ORANGE! DRAGON FRUIT'S ENERGY!"

Sengoku Driver: "LoCkS oN! *DEMONIC HEAVY METAL MUSIC!*"

Y/n: "Henshin....."

Sengoku Driver: "*SWING* LeT's Go! BlOoD oRaNgE aRmS! JiMbA dRaGoN fRuIt! JA NO MICHI ON STAGE! AH HA HA HAAAAAA!!!"

Ryuko: "YOU BIIIIIIITTTCH!!!"

Y/N: "GGGGRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Ryuko had transformed and charged at Nui with her scissor blade raised, she attacked but Nui easily blocked it.

Ryuko: "WHY'D YOU DO IT!? WHY'D YOU KILL MY DAD!?"

Nui only giggled while she held Ryuko back.

Meanwhile, Y/n charged at Sid, but he looked like he was in his normal Bujin form with an odd red metal Dragon Fruit floating above his head. He swung his Blood Orange Slicer at Sid, but he blocked the attack by quickly summoning his Sonic Arrow.

Sid: "Aw man. I haven't seen you this pissed in a while. But something's different. I know, you're holding back your Inves half. You'll still have amazing power, but you'll be able to control yourself. Smart."

Y/n: "SHUT THE HELL UP AND DIE!"

Y/n then launched Sid back, but the man landed on his feet perfectly. He then pulled out an odd red belt and Cherry Lockseed.

Lockseed: "*KKKIIISSSHHH!* CHERRY ENERGY."

He then slapped the belt onto his waist causing it to wrap around him.