EI! EI! OH! PART 3

As in the No-Star slums, Ryuko and Y/n's fight against Jakuzure was televised and watched by it's people. While it played in the background, a blonde haired girl with large drill like pigtails wearing an unholy amount of Pink walked through along with a mysterious man wearing a black and red suit with a black bowler hat. They kept on walking until they stumbled upon a group of people watching the fight on a small and old TV.

Pink: "Golly, Gee! Everyone everyone looks like their having so much fun."

Hat: "I think it's about time we do aswell."

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》Episode 11: Jakuzure's still being a bitch

Episode 11: Jakuzure's still being a bitch...

Ryuko flew around with her new form Senketsu Shippu, she also had Y/n on her back in Bujin's Kachidoki form shooting at Jakuzure as she followed right behind them.

Jakuzure: "YOU THINK THIS CHANGES ANYTHING!? HA! I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN FLY, YOU'RE STILL TOAST! YOU CANT STOP MY PROFORMANCE!"

Jakuzure's jet shot lazers shaped like hearts at Ryuko as they both flew through the sky.

Ryuko: "Proformance my ass! She's just taking pop shots!"

Senketsu: "Ryuko! Y/n! We have the edge in maneuverability! Let's get up close and attack!"

Y/n: "HELL YEAH! I'LL TAKE FIGHTING OVER RUNNING AWAY TIME!"

Ryuko then boosted away. Jakuzure stopped shooting and started looking around for the two of them. Meanwhile Ryuko flew behind her and equipped her scissor blade while Y/n transformed his DJ Gun into his DaiDaiKenJu, Senketsu transformed midair letting Ryuko and Y/n fall towards Jakuzure's jet.

Ryuko: "WE'RE GONNA CUT HER RIGHT OUT OF THE SKY!"

Senketsu: "Roger that!"

Y/n: "HELL YEAH!"

The two of them landed on Jakuzure's jet. Then they stabbed their blades into the jet and started running across the back of it, dragging their blades through the Jet.

Jakuzure: "OK THAT DOES IT! TIME TO DROP THE BASS ON YA!"

She then blew a whistle causing two giant Subwolfers to pop out of the jet and shoot a giant sound wave at the two of them.

Y/n: "AAAAHHHHH!!!!! DAMN YOU SENSETIVE EARS!"

Ryuko gripped her scissor blade.

Ryuko: "You little bitch!"

The three of them continued to fight as Sanageyama "watched" from his pillar.