Honor Bound To A Waifu Prt: 2

FINAL WARNING BECAUSE I'M A GOOD PERSON! THIS CHAPTER IS WHERE THINGS START TO GET WEIRD AND LEWD! IF YOU FEAR FOR YOUR INNOCENCE, TURN BACK NOW! THIS CHAPTER IS ACTUALLY THE POINT OF NO RETURN! But if you have lost said innocence like the rest of us. Jump right into it. START THE FILM BABY!

《Honnōji Academy》
《After School》

In Honnōji Academy's top floor the camera zooms in while Thwack sounds are heard.

*THWACK!*

*THWACK!*

*THWACK*

???: "YOU IDIOTS!"

*THWACK CRACK*

Fukuroda and Takahashi were bowing towards someone while the remains of a shattered bamboo sword laid around them.

Fukuroda: "We're sorry, sir."

Takahashi: "Terribly sorry."

Satsuki was poured a glass of tea while the two were scolded.

Gamagori: "You let them mock lady Satsuki, you let them both escape, you let both of your club members be defeated by a single No-Star student, and you failed to confiscate her weapon, as ordered! A MISTAKE MADE BY MEMBERS OF TWO CLUBS YOU RUN IS YOUR MISTAKE, SANAGEYAMA!"

A man with green hair wearing a Three-Star Goku Uniform fell down in a seat and put his feet on a table infront of him.

Green hair: "YEAH, I KNOW! You think I've been punishing them for kicks here!? And by the way, the disciplinary committee should've stepped in when she dissed Lady Satsuki or when Bujin stepped out of line. And that's your mistake Gamagori."

It was the Three-Star Athletic Committe Chair. Uzu Sanageyama!

Another Three-Star with blue hair typing on a computer started to speak

Blue hair: "I found some Intel on the New Girl. She's been starting fights at high schools in the Eastern Kanto Region at schools ruled by Honnōji Academy. Apparently they were personal spats. That why we've never received reports. But the only things I've found on Bujin is the data I've already collected about him. It's almost like his whole life was erased before he came here."

It was the Information and Strategy Committee Chair, Houka Inumuta!