EI! EI! OH! Part 2

《DOUBLE UPLOAD!!!!!》

Y/n: "Do you really think a cheap camouflage trick would work on me?"

Inumuta: "I-Impossible! You knew where I was the whole time! Then Why'd you let my attacks hit you?"

Y/n: "People are watching, so I'm gonna give them a good show. I don't wanna waste their time."

DaiDaiKenJu: "EI! EI! OH! BUJIN'S KACHIDOKI CHARGE!"

Musou Saber: "1! 10! 100! 1000! BUJIN CHARGE!"

Y/n: "NOW YOUR FINISHED!"

Inumuta: "HOLD ON! I FORFEIT!"

Y/n: "TELL THAT TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A FUCK!"

*SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING SHING*

Y/n: "FINISHING MOVE! KACHIDOKI KANJI DOUBLE CHARGE! BUJIN JUDGEMENT!"

*KAAAABOOOOOMMM!!!!!*

Inumuta: "GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Y/n: "Don't think I'll let you get away with such cowardice for the sake of 'Data!'"

The crowd cheered as the horn blared declaring Ryuko and Y/n as the winners.

Satsuki: "Jakuzure, prepare for battle."

Nonon gasped.

Sanageyama: "What's up? You seem suprised. Shouldn't be, after all you've known her longer than the rest of us."

Nonon: "OH BLOW IT OUT YOUR-"

Sanageyama then stood up.

Nonon: "Wait I'm up next! Aren't you gonna watch?"

Sanageyama: "Nope, I gotta break in my new Blade Regelia. My Rematch with Bujin is after this."

Nonon: "WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? YOU THINK I'LL LOSE? ARE YOU MOCKING ME!?"

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》
Episode 10:
Sudden Death
Nonon's... being an asshole

Mako was lying on the bench while Baka sat next to her, both of them were asleep from extensive cheering, when they were suddenly awoken by someone sitting next to her. It was Inumuta wearing a dark red track suit with a lap top in his lap. He also had a bunch of Bandaids on his body covering the cuts that came from Y/n's last attack.