The Rise Of Lord Bujin

[Hey! Remember when I said that Episode 6.5 of Legendary Souls took long... this is kinda why. DOUBLE UPLOAD! I KNOW YOU LOVE IT!]

*Pant Pant Pant Pant*

Ryuko stood there covered in her own blood as it rained from the sky. She stood there and glared at Nui who was impaled to a wall by Ryuko's scissor blade.

Mako: "RYUKO!"

Senketsu: "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

Y/n still in pain: "DO YOU NEED HELP!?"

Ryuko: "ARE YOU KIDDING!? THAT FUCKIN HURT! But I guess I had it comin after acting like such a dumbass!"

Nui: "I can't believe it! She should be dead after snapping her Life Fibers like that!"

Nui took the scissor blade out of her body with a giggle as her wound healed.

Nonon: "No way her wounds are closing up!"

Sanageyama: "Great she's immortal too!"

Tsumugu: "Bitch's got Life Fiber running through her."

Nui stabbed both scissor blades into the ground with happiness.

Nui: "Throwing your scissor blade at me was a bad move! You can defeat me so easy silly! Now I have both halves and you know what that means!"

Mako then sprung into action and threw Senketsu to Ryuko. Nui got in the way and tried to shred him, but Y/n blocked quickly blocked the attack.

Y/n Pained: "YOU BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP!"

Senketsu: "WE WON'T! HERE WE GO RYUKO! LIFE FIBER SYNCHRONIZE!"

Senketsu flew onto Ryuko and the two began transforming. Everyone smiled now that Ryuko was back.

 Everyone smiled now that Ryuko was back

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》

HOME STRETCH
Episode: 22
Storm before the Hurricane

Ryuko: "HARIME!!!!"

Ryuko yelled with rage, causing Nui to back up a bit.

Nui: "This won't do at all! I tailored Junketsu just for you! I can't let you wear the horrid thing!"

Nui send a slash of energy at Ryuko, but she easily blocked it with her hand, doing absolutely nothing to her.