Dukes, Rainbows, Sisters and Traitors Part 2

《I OVER DID IT AGAIN! THIS EPISODE IS 5893 WORDS LONG!!!》

Ryuko: "I'm done with you... I'll never wear you again."

Senketsu: "R-Ryuko!?"

Ryuko: "Just looking at you pisses me off. Cause I'm the same as you... I'm not human. I'm not human. I never was! I'M A GODDAMN LIFE FIBER MONSTER!"

*HALLELUJAH!*

Heavenly Mako: "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING RYUKO!? SENKETSU IS YOUR BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD! THE RYUKO I KNOW WOULD NEVER SAY SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE! SHE WOULDN'T SHE WOULDN'T SHE WOULDN'T!!"

Mako was then suddenly right unfront of the Raging Ryuko's face.

Mako: "That's not what she'd say, it's not! It's not! It's not! It's not! ITS NOT! ITS NOT! ITS NOT!"

Ryuko: "...... Then you don't know me."

Mako gasped as Ryuko began to explain.

Ryuko: "Everything about me was a big, fat lie. I ain't even human. Hell, I can't even die. I'm a goddamn monster, just like Ragyo!"

Mako: "You're not..."

One of the worst people to be here right now: "Aww. Someone's having a bad day today."

Ryuko turned to see Nui standing there, but all her colors were missing.

Ryuko: "NUI HARIME!"

《SEVER THE F̶I̶B̶E̶R̶S̶ OF FATE》Episode 20Madness To Gladness

Episode 20
Madness To Gladness.

Pale Nui: "*GIGGLE* Don't you think you're all Grumbly-Wumbly at the wrong person?"

Ryuko: "Bite Me."

Pale Nui: "Honestly, what happened to gettin revenge for your daddy? Don't get mad at everyone else and ignore little old me! I killed him so come after me! Come on! Come on! Pretty please!"

Pale Nui taunted as she coiled around Ryuko and Mako, only pissing Ryuko off more.

Ryuko: "THAT DOES IT!"

Ryuko then let out a storm of hacks and slashes shredding Pale Nui to pieces only for her to reform into a more hated face.

Pale Ragyo: "What nimble reflexes you have, daughter dear."

Ryuko: "I AIN'T YOUR DAUGHTER!"

Pale Ragyo: "I understand your confusion, but it's not my fault. Blame it on Soichiro. Oh pardon me, "Isshin". It was his idea to hide the truth from both of us, and you can see how foolish that plan was. But what's most despicable is he used you like a pawn. As your mother, I can sympathize with how angry you must be feeling right-"