Hip! Hip! Hurray! Part 2

[WARNING! REALLY LONG CHAPTER LIKE 5000 WORDS]

Seven Days have passed! The Life Fiber Cocoon slowly opened right when 8:30 hit. And now it was time for another one of Satsuki's speeches. [Sound of Rex groaning in the distance]

Satsuki: "STUDENTS OF HONNŌJI ACADEMY! FOR THE PAST WEEK, YOU'VE FOUGHT LONG AND HARD! HOWEVER, YOUR FIGHT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN! WELCOME TO THE SUDDEN DEATH RUNOFF! EVERY BATTLE OVER THE PAST WEEK HAS BEEN RECORDED, AND WE KNOW WHO THE SURVIVORS ARE! BESED ON WHAT HAPPENS TODAY, I WILL DETERMINE WHO ACQUIRES THREE-STAR STATUS!"

[Here's a fun fact. I mute the TV everytime I'm writing one of Satsuki's speeches because I find them along with her extremely annoying.]

Suddenly the ground started to rumble and shake intensely confusing all of the students. Then giant spike covered stone pillars erupted out of the ground and into the sky.

Satsuki: "THE SIX PILLARS ARE YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE! FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP OF ONE AND BE A FRONT RUNNER IN THE ELECTION!"

One-Stars clung onto the giant spikes as the pillars rose into the air.

Y/n: "Wait a minute..."

Ryuko: "SHE'S MAKIN THIS UP AS SHE GOES! WELL SO CAN I!"

Ryuko started charging through the horde of One-Stars while swinging her scissor blade wildly. Meanwhile the Elite Four, who had already made it to the top of their pillars, watched as Ryuko ran up the side. She then jumped up and landed, ready to fight. She glanced towards the Pillar that was extremely close to hers, only to see Y/n already standing there.

Y/n: "Man, you're late to the party."

Ryuko: "Wha!? How'd you get up here so fast!?"

Y/n then shrugged slightly pissing Ryuko off. But their conversation was cut off by Satsuki.

Satsuki: "Well. Well. Well. The Elite Four live up to their names."

Nonon: "Did you expect any diffrent."

Y/n: "UMM! EXCUSE ME!"

Everyone turned to see Y/n shouting with a slightly confused look.

Y/n: "Can we address the fact that they have the Strongest enhancements you can make, and that it was obvious that they'd make it to this final fight, and that no one else really stood a chance against them making this whole battle royal thing kinda you know, BULLSHIT!"

Satsuki: "......."

Jakuzure: "........."

Inumuta: ".... He has a point."

Gamagori: "LADY SATSUKI. We the Elite Four, would like to propose an additional rule for the sudden death runoffs!"

Satsuki: "Hmm."

Y/n: "So we're ignoring what I said?"

Sanageyama: "Each of us wants a shot at facing Ryuko Matoi and Y/n L/n Bujin in a fight."

Everyone gave a large gasp at this revelation.

Jakuzure: "We might as well do it here on this grand stage."

Inumuta: "It would be an explosive finale to the Academy's first election. Don't you think Mi'Lady?"

Satsuki: "Hmph. It would at that."

The ground started to shake once again before a giant hexagon shaped arena came out of the ground In the middle of all the pillars.

Satsuki: "A KING OF THE HILL FINAL BATTLE! Matoi, Bujin, you will fight the Elite Four. If you win, I will tell you the details of your father's death."