CLIMAX JUMP SENKETSU FORM!

Y/n: "NOW BEGONE BITCHY YANDERE THOT!!"

*SHING!*

Y/n: "Finishing Move. Rising Flag! Bujin X Slash!"

*KABOOOOOM!!!*

Nonon: "GGAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

The loud horn blared showing that Y/n and Ryuko had won their battle. Meanwhile, Mako and Baka were dancing around with glee.

Mako & Baka: "THEY DID IT! THEY DID IT! THEY DID DID DID IT!"

The two of them turned only to see Nonon sitting next to Inumuta with a similar red tracksuit and a tiny red skull bennie on her head.

Mako: "Are you gonna sit with us too?"

Baka: "Grrrrrrrr."

Inumuta: "Thank you. Excellent Data."

Salty Nonon: "Bite me. And if you bring it up again, I'm gonna switch out your lenses for non prescription ones, you four-eyed nerd."

Inumuta: "Fascinating. I'll save that retort for future reference."

Mako then turned to Gamagori.

Mako: "Hey, um, aren't you gonna, like, say anything to Jakuzure, too? You know, about her wearing a tracksuit?"

Gamagori: "I would never cross that line with a lady."

Mako: "So girls get a free pass, huh?"

Baka: "Man! I wish I was a chick! I bet me and senpai would be married already if I was."

Gamagori & Nonon: "WAIT! YOU'RE A GUY!?"

Inumuta: "Interesting..."

Inumuta then started to rapidly press backspace on his laptop before typing once again.

《SEVER THE FIBERS OF FATE》
Episode 11 part 2:
Sanageyama's Perfect Speed

Sanageyama: "Finally, I get my turn."

Ryuko: "Step on up. Time to finish what we started, once and for all. But this time, I'm gonna whipe the floor with you!"

Sanageyama: "Hahahaha! Good. Just remember, even though you took my eyes, I can see even better now. And this time I'm gonna take you apart. Permission to kick their ass for good, Lady Satsuki?"

Satsuki: "Round number 4... Begin!"

Sanageyama: "Senketsu Senjin, Senketsu Shippu and Senketsu Bujin Blaze. Along with Bujin's Kachidoki Arms. I like how you two have evolved. Even so, it's no match for what I've got goin on!"