• 1 •

I dragged my suitcase behind me as I looked for my brother around the airport. I stopped close to the entry of the airport and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. Checking the time I sigh John was 15 minutes late. I just wanted to sleep it's pretty late.

"Y/N," I heard John. I looked up and smiled as he was walking towards me.

"John," I hugged him. "Your 15 minutes late by the way," I said pulling away from the hug and looking up at him.

"Sorry, had a busy schedule today," He said grabbing my suitcase.

"It's fine," I nod in understanding he's an idol the man is going to be busy. We walked outside the airport and there were paparazzi. John grabbed me close as we were led through the crowd by the bodyguards, I guess I didn't really look up keeping my head low from all the cameras. The door was opened for me I directly got in with John right behind me. Then the driver drove away once John nodded at him. "That was fun," I said making him chuckle. "What should I expect from the rest of the boys? I already know most of their names I think, only because that's all I hear about from my friends about how lucky I am to be your sister. I just hear about you and NCT almost every day. Also, should I tell Jisung he can talk formally to me since he's only one year younger than me? Also, should I pretend I don't know their names? I feel like it would be kinda creepy-

"Y/N," He chuckles. "Chill. They are going to treat you like 127 did. They are nice guys no need to worry," He smiled shaking his head. "So how's everything at home?" He asked me wanting to hear about mom and dad.

"Mom cried the whole day when you left to finish your tour. I'm just surprised that she didn't leave work to come with me and let me spend the summer in Korea with you," I told him and he gave me a sad smile. "I know that I don't say it a lot when you call but I miss having you around," I admit to him. I missed my older brother we never see each other.

"Awww I miss you too," He pinches my cheek.

"Yah Yah," I rolled my eyes with a small smile and he smiles letting go. "Also am I staying in your dorm or like the dreamis? You know since I'm their age," I question him nervous but curious.

"Me, I'm not letting you around the dreamis without me around," He said the protective side coming out.

"I kinda like being single, but some of them are pretty cute," I smirked joking and he glared at me. "I'm only joking loosen up as if I'm going to date an idol," I rolled my eyes. "Anyways where will I be sleeping?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"That's what I needed to talk to you about. So, are you ok with rooming with Taeil and Yuta? Since WinWin moved in with WayV the only extra bed is in their room. They won't bother you, and I trust them," He explains to me.

"I mean if you trust them then I'm ok with it. It's only to sleep anyway, and I prefer that than staying in a hotel or an apartment by myself. Also, Taeil is like having another you around except shorter, and Yuta looks scary but he is really nice and so sweet," I nod in agreement making him laugh.

"Ok good. Also if they do bother you just tell me," He said. I shake my head while rolling my eyes. Well, this is going to be an interesting summer.

After 30 minutes of talking about random things and life in general, we finally arrived. I was kinda nerved to meet the guys for the first time. Except for Mark and Haechan, we talked a lot since they and my brother are close and they are always together. We got out of the car, Johnny grabbed my suitcase as I grab my bags. My heart was racing as we walked into the building. I don't know why I was so nervous I've already met half of them. I guess I'm just scared to be judged even tho I shouldn't worry about that but it still scared me.