• 4 •

The door open and I directly hid behind Jaemin not knowing who it was.

"Hi everyone and Y/N I can see you behind Jaemin," Renjun announce. I peek out and laugh. "I can't believe you guys found her and didn't call us the rest is still looking you know, " Renjun scolded them.

"We know, " Jaemin answered. (Lee know)

"That was the point," Chenle laughs.

"How long have you guys been hiding her?" Renjun asked raising his eyebrows.

"About 20 minutes and Jaemin just joined us 5 minutes ago," Chenle looks at his watch.

"Don't tell the others to let them keep looking?" I told him. I feel like this is making the boys more comfortable around me.

"Jisung is probably lowkey freaking out," Chenle said making us laugh.

"Also Y/N this is the worst hiding spot ever, " Renjun comment.

"I just came here to tell John what's going like that if one of the boys comes here he'll know," I informed. "So take us to a better hiding spot then if this is no good," I smirked making him give in the game.

"Let's go," He said and Jaemin, Chenle, and I followed as I waved the boys goodbye. We walked around sneaking.

After a while we got bored staying in one place, so we decided that it would be more fun if we ran around and hid from them if we see them. The boys stopped answering calls and messages from the others so they'll have to look for them too.

I was walking around when I saw Jisung so I ran the other way around the corner. Then bam I ran into someone falling right on my ass.

"I'm so so so sorry," I apologize quickly scared to get in trouble.

"It's fine," I heard Jaemin and I looked up.

"Oh hi again," I smiled. He chuckled putting his hand out I grabbed it and he helped me up. "Thanks, " I smiled looking down trying not to blush.

"No problem," He smiled bending over a little trying to get me to look at him.

"Y/N?" I heard Jisung. I panicked and opened the door to a room pulling Jaemin in. Luckily no one was in it.

"Pour Jisung he was so close," Jaemin says making me chuckle.

"Well he can always just walk in," I smiled innocently.

"He wouldn't," He laughs and I chuckled softly. Then there was silence for a few seconds when he looked down at our hands, forgot I was still holding his hand from pulling him in. Butterfly field my stomach as we looked back at each other.

"Sorry," I said letting go of his hand.

"Its ok don't worry about it, " He chuckled. I was probably red as a tomato. "Also here I forgot to give you this earlier," He pulls my phone out of his pocket.

"Thank you," I smiled seeing the miss calls from Mark. "Uh um We should probably go find the others Mark and Haechan probably have to get back to practice," I said and he nods agreeing. We walked out and he texted the group chat. As we walked back to the practice room our hands kept brushing against each other and I was dying inside.

"Y/N are you ok your cheeks are red?" Mark said when we walked in.

"Yeah was just running around too much," I said shyly fanning my face.

"I can't believe you guys," Haechan complained.

"How dare you call me stupid," I said jokingly remembering earlier.

"You heard that," He said shocked. 

"You called her stupid, " Mark and Jaemin said almost at the same time.

"Sorry," He chuckles.

"Who found her first?" Jisung questions.

"I did," Chenle said.

"Then me, I found them hiding from Haechan," Jaemin said and I laughed.

"You scared the shit out of me by the way," I told him making the guys laugh.

"Then I found them hiding with the 127," Renjun adds on.

"We weren't hiding, I was telling my brother something, " I informed him.

"Right it's why when I walked in you hid behind Jaemin," He said making everyone laugh.

"Jisung almost found her but we hid," Jaemin says smiling looking at me.

"Wow," Jisung says shaking his head making everyone laugh again.

...

After Mark and Haechan left, Chenle and Jisung needed to leave to go film an NCT daily, so I was left with the 00 lines. They decided to go live on Vlive so I helped them set up. I sat behind the camera watching all the comments roll in. Watching the comments my eyes went to Jaemin. He looked at me and smiled, I shyly smiled back looking away. I grabbed my phone out to entertain myself, not the boys weren't entertaining.

You
What are you doing?

Johnny
Getting makeup done we just left for an interview. Also sorry I forgot to tell you but you'll be fine with the dreamis.

You
I thought you didn't trust me alone with them huh

Johnny
I was Joking

You
Mhm sure

Johnny
I have to go see you later

You
Later

There were other messages from Lilia and Taylor, but I don't want them to put me in a bad mood so I'm not going to answer. I turned off my phone and looked back up at the boys.

————-

Who's your favorite squad or duo in NCT?