• 20 •

Y/N POV

"Haechan," I whined as he stole food off my plate.

"I wanted to taste," He chuckled. Then I grabbed off his plate.

"Now we are even," I said before eating. I could sometimes feel Jaemin's eyes on me but every time I looked he looks away. This gives me a little hope that maybe he doesn't hate me. I still have feelings for him obviously and I tried to get rid of them when I was in Chicago but I know there was no use.

"Earth to Y/N, " Chenle waved his hand around as he was sitting in front of me.

"Yes sorry, " I looked at him.

"We have a concert tomorrow if you want to come, " Jeno asked.

"Of course, " I nodded before taking a sip of my drink.

"I'll help you move in tomorrow after schedule. You can stay with us tonight, " Johnny told me from the end of the table and I nodded.

"In our dorm right, " Jisung said. I glimpse at Jaemin. I was hesitant since Jaemin will be there.

"You can stay with me, we changed roommates," Renjun said realizing I was hesitating.

"Thanks, " I smiled at him.

"I room with Jaemin now, " Jisung informed me and I nod.

...

We got back to the dorms and I tried to stay as long as possible with 127, but it was getting late. Everyone went to bed already except for Mark.

"Y/N go to bed your falling asleep on the spot," Mark chuckled looking at me.

"No I'm fine," I tried to convince him and myself that I wasn't tired.

"You're just trying to ignore Jaemin," He said pausing the movie.

"No, I'm not," I denied even tho it was true. When I told myself earlier I was going to talk to him well I kinda chickened out.

"You can stay here if you want if you don't want to stay with the dreamis," He offered.

"I can't I told them I was going to stay with them," I sigh. "I'm just going to suck it up and go," I said standing up.

"Good luck goodnight," He smiled.

"Goodnight," I waved and walked out, and to the dreamis dorm, I headed.

I walked in quietly closing the door behind me carefully. It was quiet so they were all in bed. I jumped when I heard a noise from the kitchen. I look to see Jaemin he was putting a cup in the sink. He turns around and we made eye contact. He directly looked away walking past me back to his room. See what I mean how am I supposed to talk to him if he's like that? I sigh and walk to Renjun's room he told me where it is now earlier. I quietly walked in seeing him sound asleep. Cute. I made my way to the free bed as quietly as possible. Even tho tonight I knew I wasn't going to sleep that well with Jaemin on my mind.

...

"Y/N wakey wakey," I heard Chenle. I whine putting the covers over my head.

"Why do you guys wake up so early?" I pouted.

"It's 9 am we let you sleep an extra hour," Chenle informs me. "Jaemin made breakfast," He said trying to get me out of bed.

"He might try to poison me," I looked at Chenle.

"Stop being overdramatic he doesn't hate you...that much," He smirked.

"I hate you," I sat up hitting him with the pillow and making him laugh.

"I'm joking," he laughed. I crossed my arms looking at him. "If it makes you feel better don't tell him I told you but he even picked up coffee for you," He smiled wiggling his eyebrows before making his way to the door. I rolled my eyes but I have to admit it did make me feel better. I got out of bed following Chenle into the living room. "She's up," He informs everyone.

"Morning," I tiredly smiled at the boys.

"Morning," All of them said except for Jaemin who was on his phone. I lowkey sighed and went and sat by Jeno.

"I got you coffee," Jeno smiled getting up, and went and grab it before handing it to me.

"Thank you, you remember my order," I smiled even tho I knew it was Jaemin.

"No problem and yeah," He sat back down. I started drinking my coffee.

"Are you hungry?" Jisung asked.

"No I'll eat something on my way to my place later," I told Jisung.

"You better," Renjun warned. Jaemin got up taking all of our attention walking away towards the room.

"He's lowkey kinda mad at us too I think," Jisung said which took me by surprise he can be mad at me but not them.

"I guess it's time to talk to him," I sigh putting my drink down on the coffee table. I walked to Jaemin's and Jisung's room. I hesitated before knocking.

"Yes," I heard him for the first time since I arrived here.

"Can we talk...please," I said softly. It was quiet for a few seconds before the door opened lowkey made me jump. He let me in without saying a word I walked in before he closed the door. "I'm sorry you know," I started looking down at my hands playing with my fingers. He didn't say anything he just sat on his bed and looked at me waiting for me to continue. "You weren't the only one that got hurt. I didn't want to break up with you." I continued.

"You told me you were willing to try for us and you didn't even try," He spoke automatically making me feel guilty again. "You left me devastated and heartbroken," He got up getting a little mad.

"I was also heartbroken," I said getting teary.

"Then why didn't you try or made an effort if you didn't want to break up with me," His eyes were getting glossy also.

"I did I texted you every day for two months but you never respond you didn't try either. My parents had to delete your number because I was crying every night I almost failed at the beginning of school cause of you. You didn't try either so don't even pull that card," my voice cracked a few times as I tried to hold in my tears. "I still want to be with you," I tear finally slipped out. I went to grab his hand but he moved it away.

"If you still wanted to be with me you wouldn't have broken up with me," He said making my heartache. He was about to walk out.

"Jaemin," I sniff. He turns around and looked at me. "You get to be mad at me but not the guys," I told him. He kinda looked disappointed like he thought I would say something else.

"The boys are waiting," He said not looking at me before walking to the door. He opened it and all the boys fall on each other trying to run away. Jaemin sighs walking away. They got up and Chenle came and hugged me.