• 8 •

"You guys were amazing," I smiled as the guys as they walk into the green room.

"We know," Haechan smirks. Jaemin rolled his eyes at Haechan.

"Thank you y/n," Jaemin smiled at me.

"Thank you," Renjun and Jeno said also.

"We are going to take some pictures then get ready to leave," Jaemin tells me and I nod.

After we all went back to the van. This time Jaemin made sure to sit by me.

"Can you take off your jacket?" Jaemin whispered to me. I looked at him confused as to why he wanted me to take off my jacket. I still took it off and handed it to him. I watch him as he places the jacket on top of our legs that was touching. He grabbed my hand underneath the jacket intertwining our hands. I shake my head and smiled just so he could hold my hand secretly.

"Where do you want to go to eat later for lunch y/n?" Chenle asked me.

"It doesn't matter I'm not picky, anywhere is good," I smiled at him kinda scared that the guys would catch us.

"Ok," he said looking back at the front.

...

After the dreamis went back to their schedule for today. I told Johnny I was going back to the dorm to take a nap. I was already tired and I'm not even an Idol I'm just ruining around with them.

I walked into the dorm and it was obviously silent. This feels kinda weird because I'm with the boys all the time and they are the opposite of that, but it's good to have my time. I sat on the couch turning on the tv. Just skipping through the channels. Then my phone dinged I got it out of my pocket. It was Jaemin.

Jaemin❤️
Hey, are you okay? Mark told me you went back to the dorm.

You
Yes don't worry I'm just a little tired

Jaemin❤️
Ok just checking I have to get back see you later❤

You
Later❤

I turn my phone back off and placed it on the table. I know it's only the first day of our relationship but I already feel like some of the guys are going to notice soon. What if they think it's weird or we are moving too fast because we only knew each other for a week. I know it might sound cliche or cheese, or even cringy, but I was in two other relationships and neither of them makes me feel butterflies inside when I was around them. When I'm with Jaemin I can feel them and it's like I've known him longer than a week.

I thought about something else and closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

...

"Princess," I was woken up by Jaemin of course. I open my eyes and he smiled making me smile. He got up and I rubbed my eyes. "I brought lunch," he said grabbing the two bags off the coffee table.

"You're are too sweet," I smiled sitting up.

"It's my job, now come on before it gets cold," he said walking towards the table. I got up and followed him.

"Don't you have to get back to SM?" I asked sitting down in front of him.

"I'm not going to let you eat alone and it's our lunch break," He said getting the food out of the bag.

"Ah ok," I said watching him. He handed me my food, then we both started eating. "Jaemin," I said getting his attention. "Earlier my thoughts got the best of me and I'm scared when the boys are going to find out and of what the others might think of us," I said and he looked at me with awe in his eyes.

"Don't think like that they wouldn't look down at us like that," He smiled reassuring me.

"I know I'm just scared that's all" I shrugged taking a bite of my food.

"Why there's nothing to be scared of" He chuckles.

"I know I'm being stupid," I sigh looking down at my food.

"Don't talk about yourself like that. You're not being stupid it's normal to worry about things. If it makes you feel better we can tell one of them like Doyoung or your brother you know the more truths wordy ones, to show you that everything will be ok," He tells me and I looked at him.

"I'll think about it" I nod before taking a bite out of my food.

"Whatever you like" He smiled.

———
What's a song that you always have on replay?