• 14 •

It's been a few weeks and NCT 127 is back on tour, so I'm here with WayV again. The dreamis are busy with their come back. I could be with them but they didn't want me to because they said I had to wait just like the fans. All I know is Jeno died his hair blond and got an undercut. Honestly, he looks good in it.

"Come on Kun, " I heard Hendery along with the music. I went and looked at what was the commotion and I just saw Yangyang and Hendery dancing like weirdos they are. I laughed getting their attention. "Y/N join us, " Hendery said.

"Don't do it or you're going to become like them, " Winwin said. "Just look at Kun, " He said and I laughed. I walked towards Yangyang and Hendery and started doing the same. Winwin said something in Chinese which I didn't understander and then Ten walked in. He laughed and brought his phone.

"I'm sending this to your boyfriend, " Ten teased.

"You wouldn't, " I said stopping.

"I would, " He smirk.

"Y/N has a boyfriend?" Kun said also stopping from dancing.

"Yes, " I nod. It's not like I'm telling them who it is.

"Who is it?" Lucas asked. Directly the boys who knew who it was looked at me.

"I'm not telling you, " I looked at Lucas.

"Does he treat you right at least and take care of you?" Kun asked.

"Of course more than he should, " I smiled.

"Good, " Kun nods.

"What does he looks like?" Lucas asked.

"Stop with all the questions it's her private life, " Ten told Lucas.

"Ok ok sorry, " Lucas said raising his hands.

(something some people needs to understand)

...

After dinner, I went back to the dorms. I decided to go see the dreamis since I haven't seen them for two days at least.

"Hey-Oh my God what happen to Chenle's hair?" I said closing the door.

"What you don't like it?" Chenle asked.

"Oh no I like it I just didn't expect it," I said walking towards him. "You look great, " I smiled.

"Thank you, " He smiled. Then Jisung walked in.

"I don't see you guys for two days and your hair has changed, " I said making them chuckle.

"You should see your boyfriend, " Chenle smirked.

"Don't say that too loud Jeno, Renjun, and Haechan doesn't know, " Jisung hit Chenle shoulder.

"Where is he?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"His changing we just got back, " Jisung said pointing towards the rooms before sitting down.

"Ah ok, " I said grabbing my phone.

"Hey princess, " You heard Jaemin. I smiled looking up but went from a smile to an amazed face.

"You look hot, " I slipped out and I directly covered my mouth realizing what I said. Making them laugh and Chenle screech. "I didn't mean to say that out loud," I said blushing looking down. I looked back up to see Jaemin smiling in front of me. He got closer to me. "There are children, " I looked over at Chenle and Jisung.

"I'm older than you, " Chenle said.

"Not mentally, " I smirked. Chenle dropped dramatically on the ground. Jaemin sat by me shaking his head.