• 2 •

"Y/N it's time to get up," I heard Yuta say softly with his hand on my arm shaking me softly. I slowly open my eyes to look at him. He smiled and I gave him a tired smile back. Then he stood back up.

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up slowly.

"7 am," He answered. I groaned. It's way too early I'm supposed to be on vacation. "We are grabbing breakfast at SM," He said before walking out. I sat up staring blankly at the wall rethinking life decisions for 2 minutes before I got up and took my clothes out. I walked out of the room.

"Good morning," Taeyong said making all the guys look at me.

"Good morning," I smiled with a small wave. Everyone said good morning back.

"You can take your shower, and get ready. You're the last one," Johnny said. I nod before walking back to the room. I grabbed my clothes and everything I need then I went to the bathroom.

...

I walked out of the bathroom makeup, and hair done. I put my stuff back in the room. Check my outfit in the mirror before grabbing my phone off the charger.

"All ready," I said walking to the living area

"All ready," I said walking to the living area. The guys all looked up.

"Ok let's go," Taeyong said. They all got up. Johnny taps the top of my head and I followed. We walked out seeing the dreamis getting in their van. I smiled at Chenle I think if I remember right, he was the last one getting in.

"Y/N in front," Johnny said. I got in bowing at the driver. I put my earbuds in putting my playlist on shuffle.

...

"Y/N," Johnny said pulling my earbuds out and yelling in my ear before getting out of the van. Please someone gives me some coffee so I'll have the energy to kill him. I was about to open my door when Jaehyun opened it for me.

"Thank you," I smiled before getting out. He nods in response closing the door behind me. We walked into the SM building. All I could think about is coffee, to wake me up since it was really early.

"What do you want?" Johnny asked.

"Can I go get some Starbucks?" I asked him.

"Jaemin is ordering that go tell him, but what about food?" He asked.

"Um I'm not that hungry," I said about to walk away.

"Nope your still eating I'm ordering you something," He disagrees.

"Ok, also which one is Jaemin again?" I asked kinda whispering. He laughed before pointing at two guys talking. "Ok but which one?" I said but I looked back and Johnny was gone. I sigh and walked slowly towards the two really attractive men. "Hi good morning," I said bowing getting their attention. "I'm Y/N Johnny's little sister," I said and they bow back.

"I'm Jaemin," The one with brown hair said with a cute smile.

"And I'm Jeno," The other guy said with a cute eye smile.