• 3 •

After we all got done eating, we headed to their practice room. As we walked the hallways we heard some other people. I looked and saw WayV.

"Hey guys," Renjun said. They said hi back

"Is this Johnny's little sister?" Ten asked I remember him easily his an amazing dancer and John has talked about him many times.

"Yes, " Jeno answered.

"Hi, I'm Y/N" I bowed he bowed back.

"I'm Ten, and this is WinWin, Hendry, Jun, YangYang, Lucas, and Kun," He introduced them and they all bowed and I did two.

"Will see you guys around we have to get going it was nice to meet you Y/N," Kun smiled at me.

"It was nice to meet you all two," I smiled as we all said our goodbyes. The guys and I headed to their practice room. I went and sat down as the boys walked toward the speakers.

"Y/N, " Chenle called out.

"Yes, " I got up walking to him.

"Can you dance?" Jeno asked curiously.

"No no no no, " I lied. I took classes after John left for Korea to be a trainy because I wanted to do the same as my older brother when I was younger, but he told me how much work it has behind it and it wasn't always fun and games. He didn't want me to try to be trainy, because at the beginning it was already hard for him and it took him a long time before he debuted. But I didn't stop dancing since I enjoyed it, it's been 12 years since I've been dancing.

"Not even for fun?" Chenle questions.

"No, I really can't dance," I shook my hands. Even tho I've been dancing for a long time I still feel small around them since they're professionals.

"Guys leave her she doesn't want to," Jaemin said giving me a warm smile, I smiled and went back and sat down before I start to blush cause of him. I grabbed my phone out seeing a text from the group chat.

Lilia
Y/N how's Korea?

Taylor
You're so lucky

Lilia
Have you met the boys yet?

Taylor
Is Jaehyun cuter in person? You're so lucky you get to meet him.

Lilia
What about Taeyong and Mark oh or Doyoung.

I sigh at the messages. Not even an 'are you ok' or 'how was your flight'

You
Hey guys

Taylor
Finally, I thought you forgot about us.

You
Haha how could I

I could if I had you guys muted.

Lilia
So how are the guys?

You
They are very kind

Taylor
Have any pictures?

Lilia
Have you been to their dorm?

You
All I have done is said hi to them, and no I have my hotel room. Anyways isn't it late over there?

Lilia
Damn, that sucks, and yes but we wanted to tell you hi before we went to bed.

Taylor
Where are you?

You
I'm walking around Seoul why?

Taylor
Just wondering.

You
Ok, well you guys have a good night I have to go

I sigh putting my phone down.

"What are you doing?" Jaemin asked putting his jacket on my lap since I'm wearing a skirt.