• 13 •

"So Taeyong and Doyoung saw us yesterday, " I said to Jaemin. Jaemin and I were on the couch my legs laying on top of his. We were just having a random conversation. Renjun, Haechan, and Jeno went to go get snacks, and Chenle and Jisung are in their room playing video games.

"So now they both know that each other knows, " He said and I nod. "I have the urge just to tell everyone, so I can hold whenever I want, " He said and I giggled.

"What would be more fun is that everyone will know but they don't know each other knows, and see how long they can hold in the secret, " I smiled evilly.

"Oh my God you are dating, " Chenle said coming into the room.

"I'm Im sorry, it slipped, " Jisung said walking in behind Chenle.

"Well, it looks like it won't take that long now that the two of them know," Jaemin looks at me then back at the boys.

"It's fine," Jaemin reassured Jisung.

"I thought you would date Mark, " Chenle let out. I didn't know what to say, I just kinda stayed shocked at his comment knowing Jaemin was already kinda Jealous of Mark.

"Chenle that's rude, " Jisung said smacking his shoulder.

"Oh right I'm sorry, I fully support you guys' relationship I'm just surprised, " He apologizes.

"Thank you, " I said, I could tell Jaemin was kinda salty about his comment.

"Well will get back to our games, " Jisung said awkwardly. They walked away back to their room.

"Are you okay?" I asked Jaemin I scooted closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm fine, I'm going to the bathroom be right back, " He said before getting up and leaving me on the couch.

"Ok, who wants ice cream?" I heard Haechan say from the door. I looked at the boys who were just walking in.

"Me, " I said getting up.

"Where are the others?" Renjun asked.

"The boys are playing video games and Jaemin is in the bathroom, " I answered walking up to Jeno who had the bags. I grabbed one to help and we went and place them in the kitchen.

"There's your boyfriend, " Jeno said and I looked behind me to see obviously my boyfriend walking in.

"Very funny, " Jaemin said rolling his eyes. Surprise he didn't just tell him as he did with the others.

"Hey guys, " Mark said walking in.

"There's her real boyfriend, " Jaemin said before walking back to the rooms.

"What's wrong with him?" Jeno asked I shrugged my shoulders. He's jealous and also pissed about what Chenle said.

"Hey Mark, " I said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, " He said back.

"Johnny asked if wanted to go with us tonight we have superhuman performance, " He asked me.

"Yeah of course, " I nod getting the ice cream out of the bags.

"You want to join us we are going to play some games?" Jeno asked Mark.

"Yeah why not, " Mark nods.

"I'll go get the rest of the boys, " I said walking away. I walked to Chenle and Jisung's room.

"Hey we're about to start our game night we'll game afternoon, " I said peaking in.

"Coming, " They both said. Then I walked to Jaemin's room.

"Jaemin are you coming?" I asked from the door.

"I don't feel like playing a board game right now, " He said not looking away from his phone. I frowned. I walked into the room the way closing the door behind me. I moved his phone away from in front of his face and laid on top of him.

"I'm not moving till you stop being grumpy, " I said in the crook of his neck.

"Then I'll be grumpy forever, " he lightly chuckled placing his phone down and wrapping his arms around me.

"Why are you jealous I'm with you not him, " I told him.

"I'm not jealous I just don't like the fact that Chenle said that like that, " he said caressing my back softly.

"Mmmh that's why when Mark walk in you said there's her real boyfriend," I looked at him sitting up.

"I'm not jealous I was just a little mad there's a difference, " He said and I laughed. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing your just adorable," I smiled and he smiled back. "So are you coming?" I asked taping his chest.

"Kiss me and I'll go, " He smirked.

"Really" I looked at him and then he pouted. I kissed his cheek. "There now let's go," I said sitting back up.

"Not there, " He said sitting up making me slid onto his lap. "Here," He said before giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Can never get enough, " I smiled as we pulled away.

"Not really, " He smiled back pecking my lips and we got off his bed walking out. 

....

I was with 127 we were on our way back to the dorms for the night. I was in the van with Taeyong, Haechan, Mark, Johnny, Doyoung, and Jungwoo. I was sitting with Mark and Haechan of course.

"I'm surprised you came, " Doyoung smirked.

"Doyoung, " Taeyong glances over at him. I stuck out my tongue at Doyoung. He widens his eyes and pointed at me.

"Did you see that" Doyoung complain to Taeyong.

"See what?" Taeyong said smiling.

"Oh you're on her side now, " Doyoung said.

"He's kinda my new brother, " I said.

"Good luck to you, " Johnny said to Taeyong.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You're you, oh but you two have dancing in command she a really good dancer, " Johnny said.

"Expose me like that, " I looked at Johnny shocked jokingly.

"Y/N has a whole Hello Kitty collection in her room, " Haechan announced. We just looked at him. "What I thought we were exposing her, " He said.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"Mark told me since he stayed over the night at your house when we went to Chicago, " He said.

"I trusted you, " I faked cried looking at looked at Mark.

"It slipped?" He said looking at me.

"You sound like Jisung except he's cuter, " I told him.

"Did she just call Jisung cute?" Doyoung said.

"Definitely, " Johnny agreed.

"Not that way you weirdos. I'm not really into dating guys younger than me anyways, " I told them.

"So you like them older?" Haechan smirked.

"Did you just flirt with my sister in front of me?" Johnny said.

"Ewww never, " Haechan said.

"That hurts at least Jungwoo finds me cute, " I said placing my hand on my chest.

"Very true she's adorable can we adopt her?" Jungwoo looked at Taeyong.

"No, we can't adopt her, " Taeyong and Doyoung said at the same time.

"Wow, I thought you guys loved me," I said putting my hand on my chest.

"I love you, " Mark said. We all looked at him. "Hold up hold up not that way, " He said getting embarrassed and waving his hands around.

"Aww I love you too, " I pinch his cheek laughing making everyone laugh because he was getting embarrassed even more.

———-
Have you been to an NCT concert?