• 12 •

127 is back but I'm not with them at the moment. I'm in a dance practice room with Jisung. We are dancing to baby don't stop because that's one song that both knows and dance to very well. Then the music stop and we heard clapping, Jisung and I's heads snapped back. It was Ten, I just died a little inside.

"I didn't know you were a dancer, " Ten looked at me surprised.

"She really good, she been dancing for years," Jisung said making me shy.

"Stop I'm not that good" I covered my face.

"I'm the only one that can make her blush," Jaemin said jokingly walking in.

"Why?" Ten raised his eyebrows with a smirk. "Do you like her?" Ten said trying to embarrass Jaemin.

"Well, of course, she is my girlfriend," He smiled proudly before walking up to me wrapping his arm around me. I giggled at Ten and Jisung's reaction.

"Wait really?" Jisung said surprised looking at me.

"Yes, " I smiled with a nod.

"Why didn't I know about this?" Ten asked.

"Nobody knows," Jaemin said. He's such a little liar. "We are trying to keep it a secret for as long as possible." He added on.

"But with him, it's not going to last long," I pointed out.

"Not even your brother knows?" Jisung asked.

"Nope, well at least not yet," I said as Jaemin lets go of me.

"Well I have to go but you're a really good dancer," Ten smiled.

"Thank you" I smiled before he left.

"Wait I thought you said you didn't dance?" Jaemin looked at me.

"I thought you knew since I told you that Lillia is trying to kick me out of her dad's dance school, " I said. He thought about it.

"Oh yeah I was going to ask you about that day but I forgot," He nodded. I shook my head.

"What am I going to do with you?" I sigh with a smile stepping closer to him.

"Kiss me" He smirked placing his hand on my waist.

"Ahhh guys I'm still here," Jisung said cringing not knowing whether or not he should cover his ears or eyes, making us laugh.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that" I laughed.

"I'm just going to leave before something actually happens," Jisung said pointing at the door before leaving.

"Dance for me," Jaemin looking at me raising his eyebrows with a little smirk.

"Don't don't look at me like that," I smiled covering his face with my small hands. He laughed.

"You're so cute" He took my hands from his face. I giggled losing myself in his eyes. "I'm falling for you every day," He said placing his hand on my cheek.

"You-

I got interrupted by his lips on mine. I was surprised at first but I kissed back letting my eyes close. It felt like my heart was going to explode. I could feel all the butterflies in my stomach, and my face heating up. We pulled away from it only lasted like 4 seconds but it felt longer. I shyly looked down.

"You don't understand how you make me feel," I said finishing my sentence and looking up at him. I gave him a peck on the lips before he smiled pulling me into a hug. "You're going to have to dance with me if you want to see me dance," I said getting out of the hug grabbing his hands, and pulling him closer to the middle of the room. He chuckled watching me turn on the music.

...

"Hey Y/N," Jaehyun said as I walked into the dorm.

"Hi everyone," I said.

"I see who's your favorite," Johnny said. I looked at him confused. "You haven't seen us in a week or so and you're still with dreamis, your only here just because we are having lunch," He said and I smiled.

"Oh that, I mean they are more fun" I joked.

"I thought I was your favorite" Jungwoo pouted.

"In 127" I smiled making everyone laugh.

"I feel hurt," Mark said.

"You're my best friend it's not the same," I rolled my eyes.

"Wow Mark you are like that, you are going to choose my sister over me," Johnny looked at Mark.

"I'm sorry I'm more fun than you," I giggled.

"I beg the difference," Johnny tells me.

"You're in a really good mood," Taeyong said walking in and looking at me.

"I just been having a good day," I said and he nods.

"I wonder why," Doyoung said walking into the room with a smirk.

"What that's supposed to mean?" Johnny asked.

"Nothing," Doyoung and I said. Taeyong couldn't hold back his laugh.

"What's funny?" Mark asked.

"Oh nothing I just thought about something, let me go check on the food," He said getting up. I got up and followed Taeyong.

"What's funny?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't know you told Doyoung," He said looking at me.

"It was an accident, but that doesn't answer my question, " I told him raising my eyebrows.

"Doyoung and I passed by SM earlier, and saw something in a practice room, " He said looking at me. I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato right now.

"What did you see exactly?" I question making sure of what he saw exactly.

"You know just a kiss shared by two people that I know of," He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my God I want to die," I said dramatically. "I can't believe you guys saw that," I said embarrassed.

"Don't need to be embarrassed you guys are cute" He smiled.

"Ok I'm just going to stay in the kitchen with you until I don't look like a tomato anymore," I said making him laugh.

————
Who's your bias(es)?