• 22 •

"You heard everything right I told you he still likes you, " Haechan said closing the door to his and Jaehyun's room.

"Yup every word, " I smiled. "I can be with him now if that's all you wanted to say, " I told him but not in a rude way I just really want to go see Jaemin.

"Wait you know what he wants you to say?" He said in surprise.

"Yes, " obviously I was stupid not to say it to him yesterday.

"But I can't just let you go tell him like that you have to make it cute," He said and I laughed.

"That's cringe tho," I pointed out.

"You guy's whole relationship is cringe," He said and I threw his shoe that was on the ground at him. "I'm joking," He laughed.

"Sure you were," I glared at him crossing my arms.

"Anyways the guys and I will help you," He smiled.

"I don't want to interrupt your schedules," I told him.

"You are not don't worry I'll text the group chat and the guys will help," He said excitedly.

"Jaemin is in the group chat," I informed him.

"I'll text them individually," He rolled his eyes.

"Nothing big don't be dramatic with it I know how you are," I looked at him seriously.

"No promises," He smiled.

...

"You look happier," Doyoung said.

"Yeah, why is that?" My brother asked curies.

"I hopefully have Jaemin back," I smiled.

"If the dreamis are helping you, you're screwed," Doyoung points out.

"Mainly Haechan," Yuta adds making me laugh.

"They are and it was Haechan idea but I know it's not about what they are going to do it's about me and what I'm going to tell him," I informed the guys. They haven't been too busy lately since Mark and Taeyong are off-promoting with SuperM.

"And what are you going to tell him?" Jaehyun ask.

"I was going to ask the same thing," John chuckled.

"How I feel about him," I slightly cringe since I'm talking to them about it and it's kind of embarrassing.

"Cute," Taeil smiled.

"Well I should head to bed for tomorrow," I got up honestly moving into the dorm then exploring around my school and the concert killed me.

"Goodnight," They all waved as I walked away.

"Goodnight," I smiled waving back to the dreamis dorm I headed.

....

The next day

"Come on, " Jisung said holding onto my wrist and pulling me through the SM building.

"What did you guys do now?" I asked as we got to one of the practice rooms.

"Just look before Renjun and Jaemin gets here," He said opening the door. I looked at it directly laughing welp I said not to be extra but it's NCT. There were pictures of Jaemin and me on the wall and a sign that said 'Look how cute you guys were (take her back already)'. Also, there were red pieces of paper on the ground forming a heart. Then there was Chenle playing the piano.

"It was a last-minute idea so that's all we got also pretend the pieces of paper are rose peddles," Jeno said making me laugh again.

"Ok stand there and be cute," Haechan said placing me in the middle of the heart.