• 21 •

"And he just left," I finish explaining to my brother what happened this morning. We were on our way to my dorm.

"You really want to be with him?" John asked to make sure.

"Yes of course. I shouldn't have broken up with him and we would have still been together," I sigh glimpsing out the window.

"I shouldn't have said those things to you I should have let you two be," Johnny sighed feeling guilty.

"It's not your fault you were just watching out for and I made the choice not you," I reassured him.

"Well I know Jaemin and he's well he's very affectionate," He said making me smile. "You just have to show him you want to be with him just try to make him crack for you again. I mean his still very much in love with you his just trying to hide it and you have to make him stop hiding it," John explained and I nod I mean it's not a bad idea.

"Thanks, I have an idea," I smiled.

"No problem can we go now?" He said pointing out. I didn't even notice the car came to a stop.

"Yes but you're putting your mask on," I pointed at him opening the car door.

"Why?" He looked at me confused.

"There are probably fans here and if my roommate is also here what if she is a fan I don't want fake friends again," I informed him and he chuckled putting his mask on.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only one that's moving in 2 months early," He chuckled closing the car door.

"I don't have a choice I inform you," I told him as he helps me grab my bags from the drunk.

"You could stay with us," He looked at me.

"I am when I feel lonely," I said and he smiled.

"Which that means you're going to stay for two weeks," He said closing the trunk.

"Noooo I'm trying to be less scared to be alone," I informed him. Making our way to the building.

"Proud my little sister is growing up," He mocked and I hit him making him laugh. "Don't worry you will never be alone," He side-hugged me.

...

After Johnny helped me move into my dorm he left because he had to go back to his schedule. The other side of the room was empty which means no roommate for now. I got up and change for the NCT Dream concert.

I walked over to my desk grabbing the necklace that Jaemin bought me and putting it on. Then I grabbed my small purse before walking out. I walked to a small coffee shop grabbing my iced coffee. Then I walked around exploring what was around and near my new school. After a while, it was 5 almost 6 so I called a cab. I pulled out my phone texting Haechan.

You
I'm on my way

Haechan
Ok I'll tell the security

You
See you

Haechan
Later

I looked out the window to see a lot of fans lined up. Luckily I don't have to go through that line it would take forever it seems like. I told the driver to stop at the back. The security directly was alert but I showed them my VIP badge and they let me in. I lowkey was looking down the whole time since there were a lot of cameras around before going in safe from them.

"Hello," I bowed to one of the staff members.

"Hello, they are in their green room," She informs me pointing the way and I nod and thank her before walking away. I lightly knocked before walking in.