• 11 •

I'm hanging out with WayV today because the rest of NCT is busy. Also, NCT 127 went back to America for Superhuman. So Johnny put Kun in charge of me. I was in a practice room with YangYang, Hendery, and XiaoJun.

They were dancing and messing around. I was just on my phone waiting on Kun to come to get us so we can go eat.

"Y/N want to join?" Hendery asked.

"No I'm fine," I denied his offer.

"Oh come will show you the steps," Jun said grabbing my hand to stand me up.

"Hey, princess, " I heard Jaemin walk in. Jun let go of my hand.

"Hey, " I smiled walking towards him.

"I got you coffee, and the dreamis and I have a Vlive to do then we are done for today." He said handing me my drink.

"Ok thank I'll see you later," I said and he kissed me on the cheek, well it's time to tell them three Jaemin and I are dating.

"Later," He said before walking out. I know he only did that so XiaoJun and Hendery know because he thinks they have a thing for me. I didn't want to turn around to face the boys but I had to.

"You're dating Jaemin?" YangYang said surprised.

"Yes, " I answered turning around to look at them. "But it's kind of a secret," I said. Well Doyoung and Taeyong know but they don't need to know that.

"You guys ready?" Kun said walking in.

"Yeah, " We all answered.

...

After I had lunch with WayV, Kun let me go with the dreamis. Jaemin said they were heading to the dorm, so I headed that way. I got there before them surprisingly, so I decided to scare them when they walk in.

I waited by the door for them to arrive. I know they should be coming in any minute because I can hear them. They opened the door and unfortunately for Jisung he walks in first I screamed and he practically fell to the ground. I also scared Renjun but not as much as Jisung. Chenle only slitty jumped and Jeno and Jaemin were unfazed.

"Oh my god Jisung you should have seenyour face," I laughed at Jisung making the others laugh. He fake laugh and looking at me. "You two didn't even move" I pointed at Jaemin and Jeno.

"You're too cute to be scary, " Jeno comments. I was taken back by his comment since he hasn't said anything to me like that in a while. I looked at Jaemin he smiled.

"He's not wrong," Jaemin said with a wink. Luckily no one notice. So he can keep his cool around the dreamis but not in front of Jun, Hendery, and YangYang.

"Stop flirty with her it's cringy," Renjun said looking at Jeno. "You're going to make her uncomfortable" Renjun added on looking at Jaemin now.

"It's ok Renjun," I smiled at him.

We were all in the living room now. Chenle already put something on the tv, and Jisung joined him. 

"Have you eaten?" Jaemin asked me.

"Yes, " I answered sitting on the couch.

"Let's play a game" Jeno suggested.

"Mafia," Renjun said. We all agreed. (Sorry if I didn't interpret the game right, it's been a while since I've to watch Idols play it and I'm too lazy to look it up.)

"Y/N you know how to play?" Chenle asked.

"Yes, " I answered. I know since I've watched videos of idols play it. "I'll be the moderator for the first round," I told them.

"Ok we need paper so we can see whos going to be the mafia," Jaemin said. Jeno went and got a piece of paper and a hat. He ripped little pieces and wrote mafia on one and the rest innocent. He put it in the hat and handed the hat. I shake the hat around so it would mix the paper. Then I went around and each of the boys grabbed a piece of paper then once they all looked they put it back.

"Who are you?" Jeno asked Jisung.

"I...I'm innocent" Jisung stuttered at the sudden attack. These are going to be short rounds since there are only six of us.

"He stutters his guilty, " Jeno pointed at Jisung.

"No I'm innocent," Jisung said.

"Only a Mafia would say that, " Jeno argues back making us laugh.

"Ok ok everyone goes sleep it's nighttime," I said and everyone put their heads down. "Ok mafia show yourself," I said and Chenle raised his head smiling evilly.

"Who are you going to kill off," I said and he pointed at Jeno. "Ok," I said and he put his head back down. "Ok everybody head backs up" I command. "Last night, unfortunately, Jeno has passed," I said.

"What? it's Jisung, everyone, it's Jisung, " Jeno said standing up. Chenle, Renjun, and I laughed then Jeno came and sat by me. I looked over at Jaemin to see why he didn't laugh to make sure he was ok he was already looking at me smiling I smiled back before looking at the rest of the boys.

"Ok, who do you think it's the mafia?" I asked.

"Jaemin Hyung is too quiet I think it's him, " Chenle announced.

"What? I'm innocent. It's probably Jisung like Jeno said. He probably killed off Jeno so he wouldn't get caught, " Jaemin fought back.

"It's not me, " Jisung practically yelled.

"He's getting mad, " Renjun laughed and Jeno and I laughed along.

"Ok ok vote, I said who votes as Jisung the mafia?" I asked and they all raised their hands. "I'm sorry Jisung you have died, " I told him.

"You guys have killed an innocent," Jisung said standing up to sit by Jeno making us laugh.

"You guys have killed.... an innocent," I said.

"Told you, " Jisung announced.

"What?" Everyone said confused. Chenle obviously acting but no one notices.

...

After a few rounds, we end up watching tv. Renjun and I wanted to watch Moomin but we lost rock, paper, scissors to Chenle and Jisung. Halfway to the movie Jaemin left towards the rooms. I've been wanting to talk to him alone. I don't want to make it obvious and follow him so I waited for a little for everyone to be concentrated on the movie so I can sneak away. I knock softly on his door.

"Come in angel," I heard him say. I smiled and walked in.

"How did you know it was me?" I had a bigger smile now at the sight of my boyfriend smiling at me laying on his bed on his phone.

"I just knew" He shrugged turning off his phone looking at me.

"Also, you can keep your cool when Jeno compliments me but get jealous when Jun helps me by holding my hand?" I smirked closing the door.

"I wasn't jealous I was showing them you were mine, " He smirked.

"Mhm," I nod. 

"Come here," He said scooting over.

"What if one of them walks in and sees us cuddling," I said walking towards the bed.

"It's fine they are going to find out anyway and I want cuddles, " he pouted. 

I hesitate because since we never actually cuddle before but the next thing I know I was laying by him. I felt warm and comfortable laying in his arms.

Renjun POV

"Ok Moomin," I said once Chenle and Jisungs movie ended. I looked to see that Y/N and Jaemin disappeared. Ahh them two are so obvious. I went to go find them and I walk towards Jaemin and I's room. I softly knock not hearing any noise coming from the inside. I slowly opened the door to see sleeping Jaemin and Y/N in each other arms. I smiled before closing the door and walking back to the living room.

———
What's your favorite game to play?