• 16 •

I woke up by Taeil telling me the dreamis were on their way. Why would he say that? I guess he knows I want to hang out with them before they start their schedules today.

"5 more minutes, " I wined turning around.

"I thought you will be excited to see your boyfriend, " I was shocked by his words and shot up admittedly regretting it.

"What do you mean?" I asked placing my hand on my head from the dizziness of sitting up so fast.

"Jaemin, " Yuta smirked. Oh God, how do they know?

"Who told you guys?" I asked.

"We heard you two on the phone last night, " Yuta informed me. I mentally hit myself.

"Don't tell anyone I still have to tell Johnny, " I told them.

"We won't say a word right, " Taeil looked at Yuta.

"I won't say anything I promise, " Yuta gave his word.

"Thank you, " I smiled. "I'll get ready now, " I slid my legs to the side of the bed. They nod and walked out.

...

Jaemin told me they were on their way to the dorms. They will be here any minute now so I was sitting there kinda nervous to tell my brother. I was kinda second guessing but I have to do it.

"What's wrong?" Johnny asked sitting across from me on the other couch.

"Nothing I was just thinking that's all," I smiled.

"Still upset you have to leave soon, " He leans back grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

"Yeah, " I mean that's half of it.

"Has mom texted you?" He asked.

"Yeah to tell me once I get back it's school shopping, " I waved my arms around with a fake smile. Johnny chuckled at my action. "I can't wait to go to University, " I sigh.

"I'm going to need you to stop growing this is not ok, " Johnny looked up from his phone. I laughed at his comment.

"Aww, you guys are such cute siblings, " Jaehyun comments in English.

"There is one of us that's cute, " Johnny comments.

"And that's me, " I smirked. Jaehyun laughed at us before walking away.

"Hey everyone, " I heard Jaemin's voice I smiled was going to get up and hug him but Johnny is right there.

"Hey, " I turned my head and smiled at him.

"Hey, how was it?" Johnny asked Jaemin.

"It was great, " He nod. "Do you have a minute to talk?" Jaemin asked kinda nervous.

"Yeah, " Johnny got up.

"Y/N, coming?" Jaemin said. I nod and got up. Johnny looked confused about why I was coming. Johnny leads us to his room.

"What's up?" Johnny asked. I looked at Jaemin.

"So don't kill me, " Jaemin started.

"Why would I kill you?" Johnny question. "What did you two do?" He asked looking at me and him.

"We are dating, " Jaemin smiled nervously.

"Y/N, " Johnny looked at me.

"Yes?" I looked at my brother.

"Since when?" He asked.

"For a month and a half. Are you mad?" I asked nervously of his reaction.

"No, more surprised, " He admits. "I didn't think you would go out with any of them since you have to go back to Chicago, " He points out.