quatorze

📼 lover
taylor swift
_______

taehyung startled as his apartment door flew open and his girlfriend stormed in, surprisingly angry. taehyung scrunched his eyebrows, taking his feet off the coffee table ever so slowly. "what is it with everybody storming in here?" he mumbled as rose threw her purse onto the couch beside him and shrugged her jacket off mighty quickly.

"what did you do?" she asked exasperatedly, staying at her spot by the door, hands on her hips.

taehyung brushed it off with a witty, "hello dear, how are you?" and a smirk to boot. rose scoffed, fuming as she stuck her tongue to the inside of her cheek and muttled some incoherent french phrases. "i'm fine, merci for asking," taehyung added.

"don't get smug with me, taehyung kim. that asshat that seems to have replaced your brain, told elise to buzz off," she barked at him, taking a seat on the velvet chaise. taehyung bit his lip, realizing what she was so mad about. "i had a plan."

"you had a plan?" taehyung asked her repetitively. "you had a plan?—because so did she. it was to fuck up his life again."

"i-i—ugh!" rose fussed, running an angry hand through her hair. "you—you're unbelievable. we were going to talk, girl to girl. maybe she isn't all that bad, taehyung!"

taehyung scoffed curtly, "i beg to differ."

"that boy upstairs begs to differ, taehyung. you don't get a say in this. he does. and he was fine with me meeting with her."

taehyung looked to his girlfriend in surprise. "he was?"

rose nodded. "yes. that is, until you scared her off. for all i know, she's halfway back to korea by now." rose slumped back into her seat, heaving out a frustrated sigh.

the room was silent, apart from rose's loud breathing and taehyung's thinking. he couldn't fathom how rose thought for an instant that elise was okay. rose had been there when they had sent jeongguk off to the coast. she had been there when taehyung didn't arrive home 'till the wee cracks of the morning, or even days later, after he had helped jeongguk settle his equilibrium. she had been there through it all, and she knew him almost as well as taehyung himself did. so he couldn't fathom why rose thought it was a good idea to let that witch back into his life, even for just a second.

"meet her," taehyung let out through the silence. rose turned to him unexpectedly. "find her, meet her, try and prove me wrong. you won't—i guarantee it."

rose laughed sickly, astonished at how immature her boyfriend was being. "oh i will. and you'll be biting your ass like a stubborn dog when it works out for the better,

because trust me, taehyung kim,

i'm not wrong."

+++
thought y'all deserved a chapter, especially because fleur just hit 9k and is almost to 10k and i can't thank everyone enough. this is beyond my wildest dreams. merci

also go check out my new jk fic called 'dawn' !!