q & a

emilia: here you have it gang! i've gathered some of my favourite people in the universe, and along with your burning questions, have curated some lovely answers. except taehyung. i have a feeling some of his i'll have to change.

taehyung: hey! that's not nice.

emilia: what? i made you. i am younger than you, but don't make me erase you from my story.

[ silence from taehyung ]

emilia: perfect! looks like everyone is ready to go.

[ the crew nods their heads in agreement ]

[ taehyung grumbles to himself ]

emilia: i'm very grateful for all of your questions, so let's start off with the ones for jeongguk:

— [ taecoreislife ] when did you realize that you truly wanted elise back in your life?

jeongguk: great question. thank you for asking! i'd say that the moment i knew i wanted her back in my life was when she came to my door. the only reason i slammed it in her face —

[ taehyung starts giggling ]

— was because i didn't know what else to do. i was so shocked. but as soon as i saw her in front of me, drenched from the rain, i knew i didn't want her to leave.

— [ yourstruly168 ] what do you love most about elise?

jeongguk: her heart. she has so much compassion for others, even though at times she doesn't know how to express it. but she's working on it.

[ smiles happily ]

taehyung: i like the fact that she can bake cake and it's so good!

jeongguk: dumbass, that wasn't a question for you.

[ taehyung shrugs while elise and rose chuckle ]

emilia: okay, you two. time for the next question.

— [ taekook_lob ] did you really love adriana?

jeongguk: i think so, yeah. i was so huddled in sadness sometimes that it might not have seemed like it, but i truly did love and care for her. she helped me through some really hard times. were we right for each other? no. but she'll always remain special to me.

— [ yourstruly168 + 1 ] can i come to the wedding?

elise: yes! of course!

[ jeongguk stares at her ]

jeongguk: we-we um — it's going to be a small ceremony. but i'll probably be making a video about it! you can watch that.

— [ yourstruly168 ] who will be the best man? taehyung or jimin?

[ jeongguk nervously eyes his two best friends ]

jeongguk: um... i haven't really gotten that far yet...

taehyung: duh, it's me, obviously.