Trapped In A Mall With One Direction

>Prologue ~

Imagine going to the mall with your best friends on an ordinary girls' day out. Now imagine a snowstorm hits and everyone is forced to exit the building? Now what if you and your friends didn't make it in time and realize all the doors are locked and you guys are trapped inside the mall. Scared out of your minds, you realize there's no way out and you have to deal with the fact that you're gonna have to stay in this mall until the blizzard passes over. But what if you guys aren't the only ones trapped? What if a certain British/Irish boyband are trapped with you? Let the story begin....

~~~

Chapter One ~

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

"C'mon Shayna! Hurry the hell up!" I yelled at my best friend as we walked out of Little Burgundy inside the biggest mall in our city.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Jeez can't a girl go shoe shopping in peace?"

"No she can't 'cause we still gotta buy a present for my little sister!" my other friend Dezi said.

Me and the girls ;Shayna, Dezi, Miranda, and Scarlet, decided to do our Christmas shopping five days before Christmas itself. yeah, I know, we're big procrastinators.

"Mackenzie? You coming?" I heard Miranda yell.

"yeah" I yelled back. I ran to catch up to them.

"What are you looking for exactly, Dezi?" Scarlet asked the brunette.

Dezi shrugged. "Heck if I know. What do twelve year olds like these days?"

We all mumbled an "I don't know" or "whatever"

She sighed. "I'll just get her some shoes or something."

We entered a clothing store and all immediately ran to what caught our eyes. I ran straight for the bright coloured skinny jeans and graphic T-shirts. "Oh my God! I have to buy everything!" I heard Shayna exclaim. yep, she's a shopaholic.

"Let's try stuff on!" Scarlet suggested.

We all agreed, grabbed whatever we could find and ran towards the changing rooms. 

"Omg Miranda you look amazing in that outfit!"

"Dez orange is so your colour!"

"Does this dress make me look fat?"

"Ew those shoes with that hat? what were you thinking?"

This was all I could hear for half an hour. Once we laughed everything off and walked back into the main part of the store, we realized one thing. The place was empty. Ignoring this bit, I went to the racks and put everything where it belonged.

"hey, where did everybody go?" Miranda asked when we were all together again at the front of the store. She was right. There was no one in sight. The mall was full and crowded when we arrived. They can't all magically disappear can they?

"That's weird." I said. "It's not like everyone left, at the exact same time!"

The girls all nodded.

"I think we should look around and try to find somebody. We'll meet back here in fifteen minutes. okay?" Miranda suggested.

We all agreed and went off in our separate ways. I went off to the right and looked around. So far I hadn't seen any source of life. Why didn't this mall have windows? I thought.

I walked and searched some more. I reached the stairs and decided to go down and see if anyone was there. To my disappointment, I couln't find anyone. I did find an exit. I tried to push it open but it wouldn't budge. I pressed my ear against it and heard the howling of strong winds. Snowstorm, I concluded. Maybe the door was frozen shut.

I checked my phone and saw that fifteen minutes were up. I retraced my steps, trying to memorize where the door was and went back to meet the girls. Hopefully they found somebody.

"Did you find someone?" Scarlet asked Dezi.

"nope, nothing"

"What about you, Mackenzie?"

"I didn't find someone but I did find a door."

"An exit!" Shayna exclaimed.

"yeah, but it won't move. I think it's stuck."

"hmm...maybe if we all go and try to open it, it'll work?" Trust Miranda to have an idea.

"Lead the way Mack!"

I snorted at the nickname Shayna gave me. I lead them back to the door.

Dezi held her ear to the door like I had. "It's cold." she shivered. "I can hear wind. Strong wind. Maybe it's a snowstorm?"

"That's what I thought." I told them.

"Okay then, time to open it up." Dezi pushed against the door. "It's stuck!"

"See? It won't open."

"Let me try." Scarlet went up to the door and played with the handle a bit. "It's locked."

"What?" Shayna gasped, eyes wide.

"And frozen shut, I think." I added.

"Looks like it's double locked then." Miranda stated.

"You mean," Shayna looked around at each of our faces. "We're trapped?" She whispered.

That's when it hit me. Me and my four best friends were trapped inside a mall five days before Christmas. Uh oh.

"Wait? You guys are trapped too?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

hello its Kayla :) this is the beginning of a story im co-writing with tyress. she wrote this chapter and i think it's pretty good!. hope you like it! please vote comment and fan us both :) do you like the story so far?