Chapter Eight

Zayn's POV~

The blood kept pouring down Shayna's leg. I don't know why she wasn't freaked out. She acted as if it was perfectly normal.

I carried her, bridal style, as we walked around the mall searching for some sort of medical thing.

"What about a store that sells tools and stuff. They have to have first aid kits in case someone gets injured, don't they?" Liam offered.

We all nodded. I looked down at Shayna, still in my arms. She was pale and weak, but didn't show it. "I don't know why you guys are freaking out so much." she said. "It's just a cut, no big deal. It's not like I'm dying."

Why was I freaking out so much? It was true. But when I looked back at her and the big, nasty cut that ran across her leg, I remembered. I cared for her. I didn't like seeing her hurt.

"Found it!" Dezi yelled, bringing me out of my thoughts. She pointed to a mini tool store, to our left, but downstairs.

We took the elevator- well me, Shayna, Dezi, Miranda, Liam, Scarlet and Niall did. Mackenzie, Louis and Harry wanted to race each other.

"The first aid kit should be in the back!" I called out to Niall as he ran in the back of the shop.

I set Shayna on a bench just outside the store. Niall came out, holding a massive first aid kit. "Damn that's huge!" Louis commented.

"It sure is." Liam said before opening it up and taking out the disinfectent and bandages. "This may hurt a little" he told Shayna. He sprayed some disinfectant onto her cut and she let out a small scream.

"It's okay, it's okay" I reassured her, lightly squeezing her hand.

Liam carefully wrapped up her leg. "Done."

"Thank God that's over." Shayna whispered.

"Do you think you can stand up and walk around?" Scarlet asked her.

"I don't know, let me try." Shayna slowly got up, her hand on my shoulder for support. She stood for a few seconds before gasping. "I- I think I must've sprained my ankle when I fell." She glared at Harry, and he gave an apoligetic smile in return.

"I think you should lay down for today." I said, setting her back on the bench carefully.

"Today, we are your slaves!" Miranda smiled.

"Well," Shay hesitated, thinking. "I want a smandwich."

"Make that two!" Niall added.

"And I want it made by..." Shayna looked between all of us, before her gaze landed on Harry. "The curly boy." She smirked.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I guess I deserve it." He then walked away dragging Louis with him.

Shayna continued to give everyone orders until only I was left in the room with her. I shifted uncomfortably. "So...what do you want me to do, Shay?"

"Ummm.... I want you to relax with me. I'm sure carrying me around has been hard enough."

I laughed. "Hard? You weigh nothing! I've eaten chicken that weighed heavier than you!"

She rolled her eyes. "Please!"

"Hey I got an idea!" I said, trying to change the topic. "Why don't we go to the main station and order everyone around using the intercom! We can even torture them playing some terrible songs!"

Her eyes lit up, mischiviously. "Or worse, we can sing!"

"Let's do it!"

*****

Several minutes later, we were belting out the lyrics to Hedley.

"I WANNA LOVE YOU INSIDE OUT! I'LL SPEND MY LIFE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT! JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! AND LET ME KISS YOU INSIDE OUT!"

I could hear the others crying out in agony to our terrible, off-key singing. Shayna and I burst into laughter.

"NEXT SONG! PLEASE!" we heard Niall yell from somewhere upstairs.

Laughing, Shayna pressed on the intercom button. "Okay! Next song is....AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME BY THE BIEBS!"

We heard Niall cheering. Yup, he's a big belieber.

I took the mic from Shay. "But we're gonna do it, our version!"

There was another chorus of loud groans. Laughing, I shared a look with Shayna. This was seriously the best day of my life. And i was spending it with my new found friends.

"AS LONG AS YOU LOOOOOOOOOOVE MEE!!!!"