Chapter Twenty Seven

Harry's POV:

Everything happened at once. Louis grabbed Mackenzie off of Hunter's shoulder and they both fell to the ground, tripping over each other.

Lucas, Miranda, and Liam came running out of the room.

I started to run towards them.

Dezi, Scarlet, and Shayna ran towards me.

Zayn, Louis, and Niall ran towards them.

And then, suddenly, we were all there, facing each other. All of us. Liam, Niall, Louis Zayn, Mackenzie, Shayna, Miranda, Scarlet, Dezi, Hunter, Lucas, and I. It was quite a group, let me tell you that.

We all froze, in a circle, facing each other. Hunter's eyes were roaming over each girl, and I heard a low growl rumble out of my chest. He began to move forward, and all of us boys stiffened, ready for action when suddenly...

"Dad. Stop."

All eyes flew over to Lucas, who was standing in between Miranda and his father. He was a good looking guy, probably good with charming girls too with dark hair that was swept to the left, almost as long as mine but straight, and blue eyes.

"What did you just say, son?" Hunter asked, clearly startled.

"I said stop."

The room grew quiet, and I watched as a lazy smile grew on Miranda's face. "What do you mean stop?" Hunter asked. "Why would I...stop?"

Lucas snapped. "Why?! Because, they're all inoccent! None of them ever did anything to you and your goal in life is to ruin them and rip away their innocence!"

Hunter's gaze broke away from the girls and turned to his sons. "You never compalined about it before."

Lucas let out a scoff. "Never complained? Yeah, I guess you're right, I didn't. In fact I helped you which I guess makes me just as much as a monster as you. But I'm DONE. I'm not going to bring you girls anymore, I'm not going to listen to you kill them, dad. I'm done with it all."

Hunter opened and closed his mouth. "I thought that you liked it. I thought that you wanted to help me with it in the future, I thought that you could even get some of em' for youself."

Lucas's clear blue orbs widened. "You say that like your a normal father wanting his son to run his hardware shop after high school! Dad, I don't want to rape girls with you! That's not something that I find...fun."

Hunter's eyebrows came together. "What's not fun about raping?"

"It's wrong!" Lucas turned to Mackenzie, who was cuddled next to Louis, hiding behind his arm. "Look what you did to her! She's scared for life because of you."

"Well if you think it's so incredibly horrible why didn't you say something  before?!"

"Because I didn't realize unti you were going to do it to Miranda!!!!!"

Lucas sighed. "Yes, dad, as in Ex-Miranda."

Hunter fronwed. "Miranda as in ex-Miranda?"

"Okay we need to get something straight out here," Liam suddenly said. "We all just need to calm down and figure out what this situation is, alright? Now, Lucas, you don't seem quite like a horrible bastard anymore, am I right?"

"Yeah."

"Good. And Hunter, how did you not realize that raping is wrong?" Hunter opened his mouth, but Liam cut him off. "You know what, don't answer that. I think that you and Lucas should both just leave."

"They can't," Dezi said. "Trapped. Remember?"

"Damnit," Liam said. He sighed and pulled out his phone, dialling someone, probably Paul. "Paul? Hey. Uhm, qutie a lot actually. We're all okay, yeah. It's calming down? So when do you think? Sunday? What's today? Friday? Okay, thanks Paul. Yeah, you too, bye." He turned to us, "Paul said that they can get us out on Saturday."

"That's a night stuck with them!" Louis screamed.

"I realize that!" Liam screamed back. "So this is what we're going to do. Hunter-"

"Hey, just because Lucas is out of this buisness doesn't mean that I am!" Hunter screamed.

Liam growled. "No, but there are six boys and five girls up against one man. I hate to break it to you, but we win, man. So LISTEN. This is what's going to happen. You are going to downstairs, in the dark, until Sunday. Then, when those doors open, you are going to triall."

"What about me?" Lucas asked.

"You're not going to jail," Miranda quickly said, shooting Liam a look.

Liam frowned, "Maybe. But for now, we all just need to go to sleep. Like, now."