Chapter Twenty Two

Shayna's POV~

Zayn and I were looking at varsity jackets when we heard the arguing.
"Should we go check it out?" I asked.
"Yeah"
We walked out of the shop as followed the noise around the corner.
I gasped at the scene before me. Harry was beat-up on the ground, almost out cold. And Dezi was nowhere in sight.
Harry made a groaning noise indicating that he was still awake, and in pain.
"Harry?" Zayn shook his shoulder softly. "Harry, are you okay?"
"Where's Dezi?" I asked frantically.
Harry wasn't responding, he was still in too much pain. "Zayn, take Harry back to where the others are."
Zayn nodded and lifted Harry. He started walking and when he noticed I wasn't following, he turned and frowned at me.
"Aren't you coming?"
I shook my head. "I'm going to find Dezi."

*****

Liam's POV~

I couldn't stop smiling at Miranda. We were sitting close to each other, my arm around her shoulders. We hadn't been making out like you would've thought. No, we were talking. About life and how  when we get out of here, we will still be able to see each other.
Our conversation, however, was cut short when Zayn came running in with a badly injured Harry in his arms.
"What happened?" Miranda gasped.
Zayn lay Harry onto the bed next to Louis. Louis was sleeping, and Mackenzie was still out cold. That made three of us who were injured. Things weren't going so well.
"Shayna, I gotta find Shayna" Zayn whispered to himself.
"What's going on?" I asked him, worried.
Zayn explained what he knew. How he and Shayna found Harry and Shayna left to go find Dezi.
"We have to go find them." Zayn concluded. "They could be in serious danger!"
We agreed, and just then Niall and Scarlet came back from the food court. We tried our best to explain the situation to them and in the end, Zayn, Niall and I were going to search for the girls, while Miranda and Scarlet stayed behind and got answers from Harry and wait to see if Mack would wake up.
I gave Miranda a soft kiss on the lips before we left.
Strangely I felt like I was going to war. Which was more or less true.

Sorry that this chapter was so short. The next one will be longer, at least two pages on here, sorry that this was so short again!!! Anyways, I'm going to start posting pictures of all of them characters! The one on this chapter is of Mackenzie! Pretty ain't she??? Anyway, I'll be posting the next chapter sometime tomorrow and it will be GOOD. Hope that even though this was incredibly short you liked it!xx