I'm with Jughead Now

Betty pov

I was at home cooking dinner for Jug, Me, and our twins in my belly. I'm 3 months pregnant. But the good thing about my job is that I write from here no one sees me.
I was putting a pie in the oven when the doorbell rang.

I walk towards the door to see the last person I thought I would see.

Archie: Hey Betty

I have not seen Archie in forever. He and Veronica and he broke up. They came to our wedding but broke up when Jug and I were on our Hunny Moon.

Betty: Oh hey Arch you want to come in.

Archie: Sure

He walks in looking around. It's a lot bigger than the one back in New York. That's the only one he saw.

Betty: Can I get you anything

Archie: Umm yea do you have Rome

Betty: Sorry it all the way in the basement but we have a beer

He nods. I get it for him.

Archie: Don't you want one

Betty: Oh no Arch I can't have it. Have to keep used three safe

He looked down at my bell that was ticking out.

Archie: Oh who's the father? 

He sits in Jug's chair 

Betty: Juggie, Oh he'll be home soon you should get out his chair. Juggie hates when others are in his chair. You want some pie. 

I look up from the apple in the cart. 

Archie: Oh sure 

Betty: How have you been?

Betty: Good, I missed you

Archie: I miss you too

Betty; I know Juggie really misses you he talks about you all the time. How he wants his Best friend to see his books, and his houses, and the kids.

He smiles taking my hand.

Betty; Umm what are you doing Archie?

Archie: Come on Betty we could be happy together. I'll be the father if this baby. I'll get you a big house. With dogs and I'll give you so much more.

I pull my hand away.

Betty: You had your chance, Archie. I'm with Jughead now. You could have had me soo long ago but you chose every other girl. Then your best friend comes into the scene treats me like a queen. Marries me by me all this house. Make sure that I did not have to go work a day in my life if I don't want to. But he knows me he knew well that not what I wanted. So He got me an office where I can work from home. Then he blessed me with give me my set baby girls. And what have you done for me, Archie? You gave me nothing but heartbreak. And guess who was there Jug was not you. So you have no right to come in my life and try to take this away from me. Now please leave before I call my guards.

He looked at me surprised. I never really could stick up for my back home. He walks away closing the door behind him.

After a few minutes, Jug comes in.

Jughead: There go my beautiful girls.
We kiss as he touches my tummy. After giving my belly tones of kisses on my tummy. Making me giggle this is why I love him so much.

Jughead: So what you girls do today

Betty: I was craving food so I made a bunch of food.

He hands me my Pop's walking into the kitchen to get me a drink. I sit on the fluffy chair.

He comes back.

Jughead: Anything else

Betty: Ya ummm Archie dropped by

Jughead; Oh Really why was he here

Betty: He wants to talk

Jughead: About

Betty: Taking me away from you

Jughead: HE WHAT

I giggle at his face

He comes into the room picking me up off the chair them sitting me back down on his lap.

Jughead: Your mine

I giggle as he sucks on my neck

Betty: Yes I your Jug I'm with you now

He kisses me all over

Now I'm happy I have everything I want.

A/N; Hi love hope you enjoy please comment down below what you think. Also, tell me what you may want to happen next.💗💗💗💗💗💗💗