❄️ Chapter 26 ❄️

A/N

I think you guys are going to like this chapter 💕💕💕

Leave feedback on what you think. I really liked writing this chapter.

Enjoy bye ly!!!

--------------------------

I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM!!!!!

He doesn't know how to control that damn mouth of his. I can't believe I came here. I ran down the stairs breathing in and out to calm myself down.

Just then, the once still weather begins to come alive. The wind blows furiously and whistles in my ears. The rain starts pouring down in buckets, soaking me from head to toe.

I can just feel the thickness in the air, he was furious. I knew Feb was furious.

"Alex? Are you okay?" Jason asks once I come into view.

I don't say anything and march passed him in a huff. The rain in pouring down even harder now. April gives me a smug look as I pass her. I can't stand her!!

Jason runs after me, his hair drenched like a sewer rat, "Alex!! Wait!!"

"What?!" I yell turning around, surprising him, "What was that Jason? I thought you were there for moral support!!"

He looks at me in confusion, "What do you mean, I was trying to help!"

"Help?! You made me look as if I couldn't answer for myself!!"

I turn from him to walk away, but he grabs my hand making me face him again.

"I'm sorry, okay!!" he says through his teeth, "I was..trying to help.." He looks down at the ground and lets go of my hand.

I let out a big breath and look at him feeling bad for shouting. He was just trying to help, be a friend to me and I just yelled at him.

"I'm..sorry too. I didn't mean to yell," I scratch the back of my head and he looks up at me with a small smile on his lips.

"Come on, let's get out of the rain," he finally says.

"Jason."

"Yeah?"

"Can...I have one of your jackets?" I say shyly, knowing he'll tease me for being right.

But to my shock he doesn't say anything. He just takes off one of his jackets and hands it to me. Thank God, I'm not in the mood to be teased right now.

---------------------------------------

Once we get to the front of my house I give Jason a hug goodbye and open the door. He re-locks it from the outside, leaving me in silence in the dark corridor.

I take of wet clothes and and put them in the washing machine. I put on a purple tank top and wear nothing on my bottom half.

I crawl into bad and think about everything that has just happened.

And finally, finally I can cry. I let out all my emotions and allow myself to cry for awhile. Now I know why my classmates say I cry too much...I kinda do...

February's words play over and over in my head, "WHO WOULD WANT TO FUCKING REMEMBER YOU!!!"

I feel a pain shoot straight to my heart, like I had just gotten a gentle shock. 

The rain pitter-patters on my window sill, creating a steady rhythm. I do this a lot, cry in bed. It's probably not good for my mental health to cry this much.